Karpasia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• about hotels and trips in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 22, 2016 at 6:05 PM

im going to Cyprus next week i need clean save hotel near from bus station in larnaca, and i would like to ask about trips in Cyprus i would like to visit phfos , and another cities

more
    • saftey in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 22, 2016 at 1:55 PM

is it save for solo travel for women to cyprus

more
    • eating and drinking

Paphos Sep 22, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Is it expensive to eat and drink in the bars in pahos and are they still all open in november. Thanks

more
    • about hotels and trips in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 23, 2016 at 6:23 PM

im going to Cyprus next week i need clean save hotel near from bus station in larnaca, and i would like to ask about trips in Cyprus i would like to visit phfos , and another cities

more
    • To visit Cyprus in Dec

Cyprus Aug 31, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Cyprus with family( my daughter 6 years old,wife alongwith me) during Dec. Is it a decent time to visit? I live in London, have no clues of Cyprus where to go and is 5-7 days good enough? Please also suggest which place in cyprus to vist.

Thanks

Subhendu

more
    • Villa deposit witheld

Paphos Aug 28, 2016 at 2:16 AM

My husband and I have booked a villa in Cyprus for next April as we are going to renew our wedding vows in Paphos. We paid our deposit to the owner in June. We agreed a sterling amount of the total cost with the owner which we have in writing. We just received an email from the owner stating that because of Brexit the price will more than likely increase when it comes to final payment of the villa.
      We are extremely disappointed by this as we agreed a set price and we have written confirmation of this too. After numerous emails back and forth, with the owner actually starting to be racist towards us and rude we actually came to the conclusion that we had no choice but to ask for our deposit back.
      We now have had absolutely no response to our emails requesting our money back and he is now ignoring us.
      The reviews on Trip Advisor are great and no one has anything bad to say about the company or the owners. That is why we went ahead with the booking as the reviews were so good.
      Does anyone know what we can do about this or the best approach? Thanks in advance!

more