change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Karlovarsky Kraj Travel Answer Locations

• Bus schedule

Karlovy Vary Aug 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

We plan to go to Karlovy Vary next December 2016. We would like to go to Prague by bus, from where (online) can we get a bus schedule (times of departures and arrivals) please?

4 Answers Sep 1, 2016 at 10:26 PM
    • A good unexpensive bus trip (not guided tour ) from Prague to Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Aug 9, 2016 at 7:04 AM

We are staying a week in Prague. One day I want to go to Karlovy Vary.
      I got recommendation for an agency called Student Agency on Florenc station,
      but as I entered their web site it didn't show any details about this ride.
      So please whoever went there by bus recenlty on a reasonable price,
      I'd like to know the bus company, price, and station...and I understand I should book a day before....
      Also would appreaciate a suggestion on what to do and how long to spend there ,
      we must return on the same evening - the hotel is booked in Prague.

1 Answer Aug 9, 2016 at 11:04 AM
    • MOsterhus's Profile Photo

Karlovy Vary or Pesky Kumlov from Prague?

Karlovy Vary Apr 27, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Hi, "if" we think we could fit it in, which city would you recommend for us to do a one day trip to/from? We are thinking of hiring a private driver (any suggestions on that as well) in order to expedite the travel portion. We arrive early afternoon on a Tuesday and then will leave for Vienna some time on Friday. So, we essentially have 1/2 Tuesday, all day Wed/Thurs and the morning of Friday to enjoy Prague. Are we moving to fast to go to one of these cities as well?

3 Answers Apr 29, 2016 at 7:35 PM
    • Address in Cheb

Cheb Mar 1, 2016 at 12:19 PM

I will be visiting Cheb in early July. I lived there in 1944-1947. I am interested in finding the street where I lived, which is Ulice Rudy Armady cislo 6, Is it possible for you to tell me what the name of the street is now and how I can find it? I would appreciate hearing from you

1 Answer Mar 2, 2016 at 7:53 AM
    • There is a bus from Kalovy vary to Cesky Kumlov

Karlovy Vary Feb 23, 2016 at 10:37 AM

There is a bus or other transfer from Kalovy vary to Cesky Kumlov directly with cheap price?

2 Answers Feb 23, 2016 at 1:52 PM
    • crystal in the Cheb flea market

Cheb Oct 24, 2015 at 12:25 PM

I used to go to an oriental flea market on the outskirts of Cheb 5 or 7 years ago. There was a crystal store in the middle of the flea market. They sold china and matching crystal, as well as chandeliers. It was a stand-alone building rather than a stall like most of the others. I would very much like to get hold of someone there, or a website for online ordering.

• public thermal bath in the city

Karlovy Vary Apr 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM

we are staying one night in this Carlsbad town and our aim is to go to the thermal mineral bath for a few hours to end our day. As I can not find any clear information so far, I would like to ask how many are there that we can buy a day pass and get in. We are not looking for a spa-package or massage. What place do you recommended and what are the price range?

Last we I would like to know whether all the hotel has a mineral water pool available for the bath. As far as I know, only expensive 4 stars + has a luxury pool where one could enjoy.

If you could explain me everything in details that would be great.

Thank you so much

• How far to walk from one rail station to another in Karlovy Vary?

Karlovy Vary Feb 4, 2014 at 4:10 AM

How far is it to walk from Karlovy Vary Dolni Railway Station to Karlovy Vari Main Station?

1 Answer Feb 4, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Karlovy vary to Heidelberg

Karlovy Vary Oct 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

How can I travel from Karlovy vary to Heidelberg by train or airplane? Is there any exprss and non stop train? and how much are the cost of each?

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    • Driver with the car for hire for day trips.

Karlovy Vary Aug 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Can someone recommend a reliable driver with the car to drive three of us to the places around Karlovy Vary?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • Best medical spa's to stay at

Marianske Lazne Jun 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I want to go to a medical spa in Marianske Lazne. I have seen many spa hotels but I don't know which are better or worse.
      Also, do the spa/hotels also get the thermal waters?
      Any suggestions on how to make my spa trip would be greatly appreciated.

• travel options

Marianske Lazne Apr 25, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Can I travel by train from Frankfurt Airport to Marianske Lazne?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

How far from is Karlovy Vary from Airport Prague Ruzyne

Karlovy Vary Aug 4, 2011 at 8:54 AM

We have a flight to catch back to US at 11:55 am form PRG. How far is Karlovy Vary from Prague's airport? Does it make sense to spend the night in Prague right before the flight, or we can somehow get to the airport in the morning from Karlovy Vary? If so, what transportation can we take and how long would it take? Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

Things to do in Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Jul 28, 2011 at 7:56 PM

We are a young couple and traveling to Prague, wanted a nice 2-3 day getaway for some relaxation towards the end of the trip. Is Karlovy Vary more of an older couple type of a place, or would we enjoy it as well. Is there any kind of nitelife at all (not clubs, but somewhere to hang out at)? Suggestions for a nice pamper spa would be great, as well as restaurants and any kind of nitelife. Thank you!

4 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM
    • VidER's Profile Photo

Luxurious Hotel and Spa?

Karlovy Vary Jul 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Hi All,

I am looking to spend 2 days in Karlovy Vary and I would like to pamper myself into hotel and some spa services.

What would your recommendation itinerary/plan be?

3 Answers Jul 22, 2011 at 3:39 AM
    • slyons81's Profile Photo

Carlsbad, Marianske Lazne, or Telbom?

Karlovy Vary Jun 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Simple question: Out of these three; Carlsbad, Marianske Lazne, or Telbom, which do you guys prefer?

2 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 9:21 AM
    • Travel between Karlovy Vary and Munich

Karlovy Vary May 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM

What is the best/quickest way to travel between Karlovy Vary and Munich? How long does the trip take? What is the cheapest way to go: by train or by bus? Does anybody know the bus schedule and the tickets price?
      Thank you very much in advance

2 Answers May 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    • Channel Purses

Cheb Oct 28, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Does the flea markets carry Channel Knockoff Purses?

1 Answer Oct 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM
    • AnatolyZ's Profile Photo

Karlovy Vary Mar 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Dear travel pals,
      Are there any not too expensive spas in Karlovy vary??
      and maybe some not too expensive accomodation?

• Heidelberg, Germany to Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Oct 26, 2009 at 3:15 AM

My partner and I will be travelling around Europe in June 2010. Can someone please advise the different modes of transport (bus, train, hire car) available from Heildelberg to Karlovy Vary and which is the quicker, cheaper, safer option.

Thank you.

3 Answers Oct 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM
    • Spas in karlovy vary

Karlovy Vary Jul 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Hello everybody;

I am planning to go to karlovy vary in the middle of july for a month

loosing weight trip :) {must loose around 20 kilos}

freinds advised me to reserve in the Thermal hotel & spa, does any one have an idea about this hotel? is it the one to get the result wanted? what are your tips?

Any reply will be highly apreciated & I thank you very much in advance

Best regards

• Marienbad - Bed & Breakfast information

Marianske Lazne Mar 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM

We are planning our trip, and thought Marienbad would be wonderful in early May. Are there any Bed & Breakfasts there. I've only seen hotels. We have will have a car. Also, we will be there on May 1. Is that also a holiday?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM
    • how to go?

Karlovy Vary Feb 13, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Does anyone know how to go to karlovy vary from Vienna? Thank you for replying!

2 Answers Feb 14, 2008 at 3:17 AM
    • ML April 2008

Marianske Lazne Jan 19, 2008 at 8:47 AM

I would much appreciate any advice about good eating places in and around ML/Loket/Plzen/Tachov in the spring.
      If anyone can also guide me to a wifi internet cafe in ML I would be very grateful.

• Transportation to Carlovy Vary from Prague

Karlovy Vary Oct 10, 2007 at 10:16 AM

I'm looking for transportation from Prague to Carlovy Vary by car, taxi etc. I do not want to use the bus. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 11, 2007 at 12:25 AM
    • karlovy vary apartment perla

Karlovy Vary Sep 21, 2007 at 12:18 AM

hi travelers

I will stay in karlovy vary at apartment " perla"
      Dooes anyone has comments on this

• karlovy vary Night life

Karlovy Vary Sep 21, 2007 at 12:11 AM

Hi all

I m going to karlovy vary end of September for a week.
      1. I would like to ask you if anyone could say to me about the Night life.Restaurants, Clubs,Music,Folks, anything.

2. What is the best way to go to the MARIANSKE lazne from karlovy vary.

Thank you all.....Have a nice time anywhere you are

1 Answer Sep 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM
    • sunnybeach828's Profile Photo

Karlovy Vary Aug 20, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'll arrive to Prague Airport on a Sunday & plan to go to Karlovy vary directly from the Airport, would anyone have an answer to this :

1- Any bus/train on Sundays from Airport to Karlovy Vary? (how long is the trip?)

2- How far is Hotel Thermal from the Bus/Train Station in Karlovy Vary, does one need to take another public transportation or it is walking distance ?

3- What's is worth visiting in Karlovy Vary for a 1 Day visit ?

All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

3 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 7:38 AM
    • Left-luggage for one day tour in Karlovy Vary

Karlovy Vary Aug 9, 2007 at 7:35 PM

I plan to travel from Prague to Karlovy Vary on Monday 3th September 2007.
      Unfortunately, I can't spend the night out in Karlovy Vary because I need to go
      to conference in Plzen in the evening on that day.

Could you please suggest me where can I left my luggage safely during
      the time that I take a tour around the city?

Last question, I search throught the internet and found that there is a bus
      link between Karlovy Vary and Plzen. I should arrive at Plzen before 7pm,
      what is the last bus that I should catch to leave from the city?

Thank you very much for your help.

• Prague -> Karlovy Vary in July

Karlovy Vary Jul 1, 2007 at 10:17 AM

I'm planning to be in Prague this month and want to go for a day to Karlovy Vary. I want to go on my own, not with a group.

What is the best way to get there from Prague - bus or train? If bus, where do I get the bus? If train, from which station does it depart and is it a direct train, or do I have to transfer? If you know fares and bus/train frequency, that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jul 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM