VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Kansas Travel Answers

change location
irvbur's Profile Photo

Any tips for I 70 between Topeka and Denver?

by irvbur Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Although planning is half the fun of travel, I'm very flexible and have already started tweaking our itinerary before we started. I would appreciate any diversions off this pretty long stretch of our 8,000 mile cross country trip. I'll be posting questions in several forums as I savor each segment. Thanks for all your responses so far, and for those I haven't solicited yet.
Irv

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • lostsooner55's Profile Photo

Re: Any tips for I 70 between Topeka and Denver?

by lostsooner55 Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 4:28 PM

The first answer you received is probably the most common advice you'll receive, lol. I would add make sure to crank up the AC. You want to be comfortable while conducting your corn survey. You might see if there is a Kansas forum here on VT. There might be some info there. My other suggestion is to use mapquest or something similar. I know you can find food, gas, lodging, and points of interest along your route on that site. Gary

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Any tips for I 70 between Topeka and Denver?

by Gayathri123 Online Now Aug 3, 2008 at 2:35 AM

I welcome for your content you send it seems pretty interesting to see. The people will be looking through this very greatly.

-----------
    GAYATHRI

[url=treatmentcenters.org/kansas]... Treatment Centers[/url]

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Kansas Travel Answer Locations