VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Kangerlussuaq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kangerlussuaq

• Short 2/3 day hike

by NW11 Online Now Aug 28, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I go in a week or two and due to my companion having been quite ill recently we have had to can our plans to do the ACT. We are planning to do a 2 to 3 day trek around Kangerlussuaq and I was wondering if anyone had any tips about prospective routes that take in some good sights or whether we shoudl just follow our noses!?

All the best

NW

• daibach999's Profile Photo

What Clothing

by daibach999 Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I will be flying into Kangerlussuaq on the 30th Aug and ive never been here before, I need to know what clothing to bring ? I will be working their for 13 days so any help be great thanks

2 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    • transfer from cruise dock to airport---taxis?? What to see?

by muzzer49 Online Now May 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Are their taxis to get from the cruise dock to airport and how far and how much? Is there anything to see in Kangerlussuaq?

6 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM
    • shiran_d's Profile Photo

This is the gate way to greenland

by shiran_d Online Now Sep 13, 2002 at 3:39 PM

Dear VT freinds If you wish to travel to Greenland who want to have a great adventure. please start your talk here. Please visit my VT greelnad pages Thanks shiran De silva

3 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM