VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Kampung Bukit Tinggi Travel Answers

change location
heartache's Profile Photo

Direction to Bukit Tinggi

by heartache Online Now Oct 22, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Dear all

I need your guidance to provide me a rough guide how to make my way to Bukit Tinggi being my 1st trip there.

I will be coming down from Cameron Highlands.

TQ for all help rendered

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • heartache's Profile Photo

Re: Direction to Bukit Tinggi

by heartache Online Now Oct 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM

sorry : forget to add :-

I am not planning to put up @ Bukit Tinggi hence it will only be a day trip - is it advisable to do so?

I have read the accommodation available up in Bukit Tinggi and didnt get to see any much good reviews of the accommodation up there. If I should put up there, do advise me on a good accommodation to put up with.

TQ once again

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • sheherezad's Profile Photo

by sheherezad Online Now Oct 22, 2012 at 3:24 AM

May I ask why you want to do Bukit Tinggi after doing CH? The former would have given you a much more comprehensive hill experience! Bukit Tinggi is only a place for locals who want to do a day trip closer to KL or those who can afford a second property there!

Imho if you want a day trip out of KL, do Colmar (for a faux French experience - it is pretty enough) or Kuala Gandah (for the elephants)! ;-)

• heartache's Profile Photo

by heartache Online Now Oct 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Hi there

I have not been up there before hence would like to see the colmar architecture in person. I have read much about it.

if possible, I would just want to know whereabout in the North South Highway should I exit to the direction of Bukit Tinggi.

TQ for help rendered

• sheherezad's Profile Photo

by sheherezad Online Now Oct 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Oops! I mixed up B Tinggi with Janda Baik in the first line of my response above! Sorry about that! :(

FYI B Tinggi is off the Karak Highway, not the N-S Highway.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kampung Bukit Tinggi