Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mamogle's Profile Photo

kinabatangan wildlife expeditions

Sandakan Apr 28, 2016 at 5:13 PM

hello,
      i am going to sandakan Borneo this year and i like to go on a 3 days 2 nights kinabatangan river cruise with mr aji expeditions , they go with small groups max 6 persons and on budget prices !
      because i am a single traveler ( lady ) i am looking if somebody is interested to be the second person on that trip ,
      because the minimum is two persons .
      the date is from 31-08-2016 to 02-09-2016
      please ask questions if you want to know more ,,,,

more
    • Running online shop from Malaysia whilst on social visit pass

Malaysia Apr 12, 2016 at 6:48 AM

Hello

Hoping someone can help. If I have an online etsy shop selling handmade products and were to visit Malaysia on a social visit pass for 3 months or more( with maybe one visa run) would I still be able to operate my shop without going against the terms of my pass? What if I were to make some of the products in Malaysia and post them from there? Would this violate the terms?

Thanks in advance for any help! Struggling to know what's ok or not in this situation.

more
    • SophieEn's Profile Photo

Where to visit in Penang

Penang Apr 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM

My family and I are planning a trip to Penang this summer. Any suggestions on where to visit and what to do? We would love to experience the life of locals. Does Penang has places to hire bikes?

more
    • Railway station

Gua Musang Apr 21, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Hi, may i know when im reach in ktm gua musang, isn't it got taxi go in to town?

more
    • contact information

Pulau Tioman Apr 13, 2016 at 3:07 AM

How can i contact the Bushman Cottages at Juara

more
    • Planning for honeymoon in Malaysia. Need inputs about places to visit, things to do and approx cost

Malaysia Apr 11, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Hello friends,
      Me and my girlfriend are getting married in november. We plan to visit malaysia for around 4-6 days. Things we would like to do: relax beach side, go to amusement park, roam around the city. So friends any idea where we should go and even the approx budget in USD we should have? Any other exciting things to do in Malaysia?

more
    • Christjj's Profile Photo

1.5 day in Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands Apr 22, 2016 at 1:15 AM

I will spend 1.5 day in Cameron Highlands pretty soon in May Arriving there by bus at about 7am, I wonder if I can book at a tour right away for the day. Otherwise, any referral for the tour agency for local tour.
      It seems not easy to book for a definite tour in advance. I have checked on the web. It looks like many of them don't provide clear information, like tour finishing time, and some don't even provide exact points to visit. Moreover, there is no on-line booking. They booking link just take me to inquiry form.
      Appreciate for your advice.
      Thank you

more
    • m3tAnOiA's Profile Photo

Thunderstorm on our planned visit

Pulau Redang Apr 8, 2016 at 8:28 PM

We are planning to visit Redang Malaysia on May 17-20 and we are worried that of the thunderstorms as per the weather forecast. Our plan include mainly of 4 snorkeling in the package we chose. Can anyone tell us if it is safe to still proceed with the trip even though the whole month of May is all thunderstorm? Will we still be able to proceed with snorkelling activities in this weather. Would appreciate your inputs please.

more
    • Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo

KL Public Transport Travel Card options?

Kuala Lumpur Apr 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Hello,

Will be in KL for the first time in June.
      I intend to catch the Express Train from the Airport to the Central Station, and then either walk, or change to the Metro system for the nearest stop for my accommodation.
      Will be in KL for basically 4 nights and 4 full days.
      I am wondering if there is a 4-5 day (or weekly) unlimited transport card/ticket which I can buy at the Airport, and which includes the travel to and from the airport on the Express Train?

Thanks.
      Borte

more