Travel Answers
Kamp-Lintfort

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HELP NEEDED with Stag Do in Düsseldorf.

Düsseldorf Jun 29, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Hi there, I have booked a Stag weekend in Düsseldorf. I want to make it the best I can for the Groom to be. I am looking for activities that will be fitting for the party.More importantly on how to book them as my understanding of the German language is limited.
      There will be approx 12-15 going, in August.

The idea I had was something sporty/ adventurous for Friday, a VIP table at a club Saturday, then a chill out on the Rhine Sunday.

Thank you for the help in advance.

more
    • Ghie1's Profile Photo

Things to do in Cologne for 6 hours?

Cologne Jul 14, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi everyone.
      It would be my first time to travel solo and to be in Germany, My first destination is Siegen and cologne after. Aside from the cathedral what other things to do there? any trips that is organized for tourist to see the city?

all tips will be appreciated :)

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Need a nice town/city west of Colonge with good train connections to Koln & Dusseldorf HBF

Cologne Jul 5, 2016 at 7:58 AM

We need a nice town/city west of Cologne with good train or S Bahn connections to Koln & Dusseldorf main station/HBF, hopefully within an hour trip. In September there is an exhibition in both Koln and Dusseldorf and the hotels are booked. Normally Dusseldorf has been the choice though, this time, traveling with friends and they should have an interesting town/city to visit when I am at the Messe. Thanks for all your help.

more
    • kbl's Profile Photo

Luggage storage

Cologne Jul 23, 2016 at 9:17 AM

Hi all - on my journey along Europe and Asia, I will need to store some luggage for a day (9am - 6pm) near the Koln (Cologne) railway station. Is there such a facility in/near the station?
      Cheers!!
      Koen

more