change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LudaMel's Profile Photo

Hotels in Vienna

Vienna Aug 5, 2016 at 9:21 AM

Which hotel should I choose Der Wilhelmshof or Continental Pension? as far as location and quality. Or if you have any other hotel recommendation. Thank you in advance

more
    • train from budapest to Vienna

Vienna Aug 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM

why does hungarian railways and Austrian railways have different arrival times?

For example
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:21 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 13:40 arrive 16:37 on Austrian railways

Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:18 on Hungarian railways
      Sept 10 depart 6:40 arrive 9:34 on Austrian railways

I use these 2 websites:

jegyvasarlas.mav-start.hu/eT...
      fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.e...

more
    • blueangelgrace's Profile Photo

Vienna short trip

Vienna Yesterday

Hi,

I am here again asking for your views, suggestions, and recommendations for must see places in and around Vienna for a very short trip. Will be arriving in the evening, so I guess my day will start on the the next and, leaving on afternoon on my 4th day. Basically, I have 3 full days I am very much interested to see the Beldevere Palace, St. Stephan' Cathedral and the museums, among others. Also, will it be possible to have a day trip in Budapest or Prague? What can I possibly see in a day if I do. This is only an option and I have not checked out yet.

Also, in terms of location and budget, is Motel One Hauptbahnhof a good choice? Have travelled alone in some parts of Europe and seemed okay and challenging experience. And I want to explore more! I love the culture, people and well, weather is good at this time of the year.

Looking forward for more travel tips.

Thank you.

Grace

more

Near Kaiserebersdorf