change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LoveTravel_Tim's Profile Photo

Ilulissat in Late September

Greenland Aug 5, 2016 at 11:56 PM

My wife and I will go to Ilulissat at the end of September this year. When we looked at the website of World of Greenland previously, it mentioned that the day tour to Eqip will be last to the end of September. Then we bought the air-tickets and book the accommodation which we will arrive Ilulissat from Copenhagen on 26/9 and fly back on 30/9. However, when I email to WoG to ask the details, they mentioned that the day tour to Eqip will end a little bit earlier. I have also sent emails to few other companies, their replies are similar. After that, I have browsed a lot of travel notes and travel blogs of other travelers who went Ilulissat these few years, they mentioned that they joined this tour even when they traveled Ilulissat in late September or even mid October. Anyone know how we can join the day tour to Eqip between 27/9-29/9. Many thanks in advance. I also checked with Ilulisaat Water Taxi, it is possible to book a private water taxi for 9900dkk for maximum 6 people. Any one interest to join?

more