Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget Travel goods in Copenhagen?

Denmark Oct 11, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Hello I will be flying to Copenhagen from Australia. I want to buy warm clothes for my children and me, such as a budget down uniqlo style jacket or other (easy to pack and light) in Copenhagen. I am hoping a big department store sells a budget line of travel wear? Is there one that sells online and I can pick-up in store when I get there?
      Thanks for your kind help in advance.

• Safest & Low Crime Areas In Denmark

Denmark Oct 10, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Are there any parts of Denmark that are safer or have very low crime, for example Odense or Ærø?

Near Juelsminde

• sarawakgirl's Profile Photo

by sarawakgirl Online Now Dec 10, 2003 at 10:24 PM

Hello there, My best friend is having a wedding reception in Juelsminde in August next year and I just want to have some ideas or advice on:- a) the accommodation (around US20 or even cheaper) b) Places.. attraction, places that I should visit c) Where to go from the nearest countries that I can visit. I plan to be there for 2 weeks and most probably I will be in Juelsminde for 3/4 days for the wedding and the rest I want to check other places. Really need advice from other VT members. Did try to check VT members page who had been there but so far no one. Thank you for your kind advice! Regards, Bella

6 Answers Dec 13, 2003 at 5:55 PM