VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Judetul Buzau

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• roserosada's Profile Photo

Presents to bring

Romania Jan 9, 2017 at 6:32 PM

We will be traveling from the US in the summer to some European cities, and then to Romania to visit friends, a couple in their 60's and 70's who are very well traveled and who have a granddaughter about age 6 and a grandson less than a  year old. Can you suggests presents we can bring to them?  Thank you.

more
    • rkearns's Profile Photo

just booked a four day trip to bucharest in early march. tips?

Bucharest Jan 12, 2017 at 12:44 PM

hey vt'ers,
      i am on a budget. what are must sees that are not in the books? where to get lost, etc. cheap street food? artistic sites, free museum days, stuff like that.. local pubs..
      thanks and safe travels!
      regina

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Cluj - Piatra Neamt - What's the best way to do this route?

Romania Jan 11, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Hello all
      Am planning to travel from Cluj to Piatra Neamt to check out that monastery region and admittedly it's a fair distance between the 2 places
      Can someone advise me if there is a bus service running for this route? And if not, what would be a recommended jumping off point for a night along the way to break up the journey?
      Thanks everyone in advance for all your help!
      DG

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Driving in winter

Romania Dec 22, 2016 at 8:13 AM

I will be arriving mid Feb for 10 days in Romania, will be exploring Transylvania and Maramures.
      First time driving in winter, what should I look out for?
      Is winter tyre sufficient?

Thanks all!

more

Popular Judetul Buzau Travel Answer Locations

• v_florina's Profile Photo

transport la Vulcanii Noroiosi

Judetul Buzau Jan 2, 2007 at 10:15 AM

Buna seara,

stiu ca mai exista un post cu acelasi subiect, insa ma intrebam daca nu cumva intre timp s-a pus pe picioare un mijloc de transport din Buzau pana la Vulcanii Noroiosi.
      Urmeaza sa vin in Buzau pentru cateva zile, si nu as vrea sa ratez ocazia de a vizita vulcanii.

Multumesc pentru raspunsuri!

• regarding buzau

Buzau Jan 18, 2005 at 6:10 AM

where can I go to have some fun in buzau? can you recommend me any clubs/bars?

3 Answers Oct 14, 2005 at 11:48 PM
    • How is Buzau

Judetul Buzau Jul 26, 2004 at 4:32 AM

I have a schoolmate i plan to visit and who lives in Buzau i wonder how the city is like I hope someone can answer me?

• Tom1971's Profile Photo

Vulcanii noroiosi

Buzau May 30, 2003 at 4:24 AM

Astia sint in buzau,nu? Daca da, cum pot sa ajung la vulcanii? adica care este cea mai aproape gara, si cit tre sa ma duc pe jos sau cu masina/autobus. ok, mersi, Tom

2 Answers May 31, 2003 at 4:16 AM
    • Hello!

Judetul Buzau May 24, 2003 at 10:38 AM

I' live in Buzau, Romania. I can't believe it, but I don't find photos from my county. I need to use them in a school magazine (for Colegiul National BP Hasdeu). The photos should have touristical look and end. Thanks, folks!

1 Answer May 30, 2003 at 4:19 AM