Jonesboro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Souvenir Shop

Jekyll Island Sep 4, 2016 at 7:58 PM

I am looking for the name of a small souvenir shop that I bought several plain shirts and had them customized with the logo of Jekyll Island. The shirts were not T-Shirts. They had a lower neck and back and was loose fitting. 100% cotton. Scalloped neckline. Brand was Established 1965 U.S. Vintage. Made in Pakistan. Athletic Dept. On my shirt I had it to say Jekyll Island, Georgia. Est. 1947. I would like the name of the shop and the phone number to see if I can have them mail me more of the shirts. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

more
    • Souvenir Shop

Jekyll Island Sep 4, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I am looking for the name of a small souvenir shop that I bought several plain shirts and had them customized with the logo of Jekyll Island. The shirts were not T-Shirts. They had a lower neck and back and was loose fitting. 100% cotton. Scalloped neckline. Brand was Established 1965 U.S. Vintage. Made in Pakistan. Athletic Dept. On my shirt I had it to say Jekyll Island, Georgia. Est. 1947. I would like the name of the shop and the phone number to see if I can have them mail me more of the shirts. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

more
    • Hotel near airport with shuttle

Athens Sep 22, 2016 at 4:15 AM

Leaving Paros thé 25 of septembre, we will take our flight back to Montréal the next day. Suggestion anyone for a place to sleep for a night...instead of thé beautiful and expansive Sofitel!?!
      Thanks Jo

more