VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Jiuhua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

What to wear in Nantong in February?

Nantong Feb 5, 2017 at 3:17 AM

Can i know whether a long-john, a wool sweater and a Marmot Calen jacket are sufficient to protect me from the cold in Nantong in February? Temperature from 1 Degree Celsius to 9 Degree Celsius.

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Internet Situation

China Jan 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

What is the internet situation in China? Can I access Yahoo, Facebook, work emails (Outlook), Whatsapp? Anything special I need to do prior to leaving the U.S.?

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Been to Jiuhuashan?

by SandiM Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I've done Huangshan mountain, got some impressive photos, loved it, etc. Next September, I'm going back to China (3rd time) and so far I have penciled Huangshan on my list. But, thought I'd try hitting JiuHuaShan as well. How does it compare to Huangshan in terms of effort, getting there, and ethereal (heavenly) photo ops? If I pencil it in, which of the 2 mountains should I hit first if I'm taking that express bus from Hangzhou to the area? After I'm done in the area, I will head up to Pingyao (flight or train, but prefer flight).

2 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM