Jinhua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is Jinhua an expensive place to live?

by DavidM198 Online Now Sep 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I am considering taking a job that will have me staying in Jinhua for a period of between 10 and 12 months. I will be going with my 2 daughters and may have one other person living with us. My question is for a family of 4 to 5 people, what can I expect my average monthly food costs to be. I am not planning to eat a lot but more getting groceries and coming home to prepare them.
      I do have one other question if you don't mind. Taking my daughters (15,11) is there any safety concerns I should be aware of that are different than the ones here in the US. If so, what advice to you give that way.
      Thank you for your time and response.

1 Answer Sep 2, 2014 at 7:48 AM
    • Jinhua??

by ttcdanderson Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 4:52 AM

Hello, I am a 29 year old female Canadian English teacher thinking of teaching in Jinhua. If anyone has information or suggestion please email me at ttcdanderson@hotmail.com. I would like to have more information on the city? Is it big? Are the people friendly? Do thay have shopping centers and night clubs there? Do they have beaches or lakes to swim in?Anything would be great ! Thanks, Chantal

2 Answers Jun 8, 2004 at 6:35 AM