VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Jenbach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Booking tickets on obb.at

Austria Feb 4, 2017 at 2:07 AM

Hi! I'm going to start off by saying that I'll really really miss this website, it's immensely helpful, and the members are lovely, and I can't imagine planning a trip without it, so I have to ask a question here before it closes! So my question is, I can't figure out how to book a round trip , on the Austrian train website OBB. I can book only each leg of my journey separately. Is there any way to book a round trip? Help would be achieved, thanks!

more
    • Innsbruck to Jenbach

by debaratib19 Online Now Feb 20, 2015 at 4:16 AM

Is it easy to get a taxi from the Innsbruck airport to Hotel Jenbacherhof in Jenbach on arrival (at about 11am on a Sunday)? Also, what is the approximate travel cost? And what is the best way to travel this distance?

1 Answer Feb 20, 2015 at 2:25 PM
    • Welche Stadt, Jenbach oder Mayrhofen, ist besser???

by Sonnigengel Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Hallo aus Taipeh
      Ich moechte eine Reise fuer 2 Wochen in Zillertal Oesterreichs machen.. Ich bleibe und uebernachte lieber im ruhigen Ort... Jenbach und Mayrhofen, soviel ich weiss, sind die passende Kleinstaedten.. Welche hat die bequemere Transportationen und Reiseziele, die man nicht zu weit und kompliziert erreichen kann??
      Danke fuer Ihre Auskuenfte!!
      Kuo

1 Answer Jun 19, 2014 at 5:16 AM
    • Jenbach Cost of living

by de_goelma Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 12:38 PM

hi,
      please tell me how much is the cost of living in Jenbach, Austria.
      1. At what cost an apartment can be taken on rent.
      2. How is the transport availability.
      3. Do we need to take a car on rent.
      4. Are the shopping malls for food, etc easily available.
      5. Are there any hospital available nearby. How are the medical facilities.
      6. Is English a common language or will it be difficult.

Thanks & Regards
      Manish

1 Answer Nov 25, 2007 at 4:31 AM