VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Jena

change location
  • Jena to Prague

by qiantang Online Now May 16, 2014 at 10:14 PM

is there long distance bus from Jena to Prague?

• Im asking the transportation, please answer :)

by Devnyamelia Online Now Nov 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

If i want to go to 1) Optical Museum
    2) Botanical Garden
    3)Goethe Memorial
    4)Mineralogical Collection
    5) Ernst Haeckel House
    6) Phyletical Museum
    7) Romantisist House
    8) Museum 1806
    but i stay in Pension Stefhagen (MIttel str .49) and my friend in Stephan preuB (Im Metzal 1a) what transportation should we take to go those place? i really need your help, please answer thankyou very much :) and one last question what souvenir und spezialitaten from Jena??

2 Answers Nov 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • andreiabb's Profile Photo

Weimar - Jena

by andreiabb Online Now Aug 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hello.

I will have a congress at Jena but I booked an hotel in Weimar. Do you think that is too far way and is better to look for something closer or there is a easy way to go to Jena (by car ou train)?

Thanks!

16 Answers Sep 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
  • YoGazpacho's Profile Photo

To and from Jena

by YoGazpacho Online Now May 16, 2006 at 9:23 PM

My friend and I are visiting another friend who has been studying abroad in Jena. Any suggestions on the best (and most cost effective way) to get from Frankfurt --> Jena --> Berlin? My friend who is in Jena now says a train ticket to Berlin is around 100 euros. :/

We'll be doing this in a little less than a month, during World Cup time(!), so I expect things might get a little extra busy.

Also, I'd love any hostel recommendations for all 3 locations!

5 Answers May 19, 2006 at 6:23 PM