Jelenia Gora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Dolina Charlotty to Slupsk at night

Gdansk Jul 3, 2016 at 11:28 AM

After Santana's concert in Dolina Charlotty July 8, the taxis are probably pretty occupied. So, is there any other way to get to Slupsk at night; bus, train ....

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Warsaw Jul 21, 2016 at 6:13 PM

We will be in Warsaw from Saturday afternoon, August 20 and leaving Tuesday morning, August 23. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Krakow Jul 21, 2016 at 6:10 PM

We will be in Krakow from Tuesday afternoon, August 16 and leaving Saturday morning, August 20. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • Which one is better, Hotel Artus or Dom Aktora

Gdansk Jun 30, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm puzzling over two hotels in Gdansk, Hotel Artus and Dom Aktora. Any ideas which one is better?

more
    • Origate's Profile Photo

Left luggage

Warsaw Jun 29, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hi, i left my laptop and some clothes in my friend's apartment in Poland. I just simply forgot to pack them before leaving. Do you know cheapest and fastest way to send them from Warsaw back to me? I browsed the internet but the pricing seems incredibly high for me. Any help appreciated! :)

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

Kraków airport bus location

Poland Jul 24, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hello there,

I'm arriving at Kraków airport KRK on Monday afternoon and I'm booked on Majer bus to Zakopane an hour or so after arriving. How do I get from the baggage collection to the bus?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lucy

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

bus and train travel

Poland Jul 2, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Hello,

I am flying in to Krakow from Paris, flight arrives at 14.35 25th July. Unfortunately, it's the start of World Youth Week which I didn't realise when I booked my trip to Poland and I think that will cause a lot of extra people! I want to get straight on a bus and go to Zakopane. I would like to book it ahead of time. What would be a realistic bus departure time for me to book? As in, how long would it take me to get from the airport to the bus station? I was thinking of using Majer Bus.

I will also be making the return bus journey from Zakopane to Krakow a few days later, and hope to get straight on a train to Warsaw (I'll be returning for some time in Krakow the following week.) How long should I allow between leaving Zakopane and arriving at the train station for a train to Warsaw? I also want to book the train in advance.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I'm leaving tomorrow for a holiday in Scotland (from Australia), and I want to try to get this sorted before I leave in about 24 hours! As usual, I am leaving things til the last minute and causing myself stress!

Lucy

more