VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Jávea

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

transfer from cruise terminal to hotel

Barcelona Feb 1, 2017 at 6:51 AM

A friend and I are coming to Barcelona and needing to get transportation from cruise terminal to hotel. I need to know of any transfer companies in Barcelona and also any recommendations for nice but not too expensive hotels that are centrally located. Also will be in Barcelona for 3 days, so would like recommendations for shopping. Thanks for the info.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Travelling for two days - itinerary help

Majorca Island Feb 1, 2017 at 7:48 AM

I am on a 3 day trip to Spain spending day 1 in Barcelona then flying to Palma. I will also rent a car to travel around. Can you please help me with places that I can choose - how to split my 2 days?

more
    • bergensanne's Profile Photo

Nice area to stay in?

Minorca Island Feb 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM

Hello fellow travellers!
      We're a family of four going to Menorca for a week in July - we've never been before and would appreciate advice on where to look for accommodation. We're looking for a quiet village/town by the sea - away from any big resorts. Any good suggestions? We found a lovely flat in Cala Morell, but we can't quite figure out if there are any restaurants/grocery shops at all, or if it's all residential. The kids are 14 and 17 so might be nice for them if it's not completely deserted :) We'd really appreciate any suggestions!

Best wishes from Anne :)

more
    • supergeth's Profile Photo

train or bus to javea

by supergeth Online Now Feb 19, 2007 at 1:14 AM

how do i get from castellon to javea by bus?
      or maybe get a train to valencia then bus from valencia nord to javea? is there a bus? help!

1 Answer Feb 21, 2007 at 1:53 PM
    • Good cheap accomodation and car rental in Javea/Denia

by BritInUS Online Now Aug 28, 2006 at 9:03 PM

I am a British citizen living in USA.
      I am planning a trip to visit an elderly sick relative living in Javea
      I will be coming around Sept 22nd for nearly 2 weeks.
      Can you recommend cheap but OK accomodation.
      Do I need to rent a car ? If so can you recommend the cheapest ?
      I appreciate ANY advice you can give
      Dave

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 8:17 AM
    • Last minute villa disaster - any advice?

by rippedOff Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 6:18 AM

In September 2005 my husband and I paid £825 to book an 8-bedroom villa in Javea for 22nd-29th July this year. It was for a very special family celebration - my parents 40th wedding anniversary. We selected carefully as my father suffers from Parkinsons and two of the children are only 18 months so it is helpful if there are not too many steps to negotiate and, with children, we wanted a good sized garden. We found our dream villa and were assured that everything was confirmed and booked OK and so we all bookedour flights. Early this week we asked about paying the balance only to be told that the villa was not booked for us. We have spent the last few days trying to contact the person who took our money, but she doesn't respond to our emails, phonecalls or texts. So our questions are 1. Any advice on how we get our money back? 2. Anybody out there got the perfect villa for us?

10 Answers Aug 4, 2006 at 2:01 AM
    • Restaurantes in javea

by 1ukgal Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 9:19 AM

Can any1 help me, i recently visited javea last week and thought it was amazing. on the last night we ate at a restaurante i think was called Restaurante Posito or El Posito, but i'm not sure. It was on the front overlooking the sea. Can anyone tell me if i am correct as does any1 have any pictures of it. this is urgent- tho it may not sound it. thank u

1 Answer Aug 23, 2004 at 9:54 AM