Jardim Fortaleza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling from Surinam to São Luis

São Luís Sep 6, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Hi there, my friend and I are looking to travel to São Luis from Paramaribo, Surinam. We really want to visit Brazil but a state close to Paramaribo as we are traveling by ferry and bus as we do not want to be tied up in air travel. Is São Luis a near enough place to visit and how can we get from Paramaribo to SL without air travel? Any suggestions about other closer states are welcome. Thanks so much.

more
    • Day rooms available?

Rio de Janeiro Sep 14, 2016 at 5:39 PM

After our cruise, we have approximately a 9 hour wait in Rio until we have to be at the airport.
      We will have already taken a Rio tour but was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel that rents "day rooms", preferably by one of the beaches.

more
    • Connecting through Rio De Janeiro

Brazil Sep 21, 2016 at 8:40 PM

Hi!. As it turns out I will be visiting Brazil within the month. I am travelling through Rio De Janerio and Salvador. Does anyone know what the clearing process in Rio is like? I only have about 1hr 45 minutes to catch a connecting flight and clear customs in Rio, so I am debating on checking luggage. I don't want to have to pack that light if I can help it since I will need a lot of personal belongings for my stay. If the consensuses is that the process is smooth enough then I will try and check luggage. Any help is appreciated!

more