change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Jammu

• query regarding the current situation of Kashmir

by Shilpi_h Online Now Oct 3, 2016 at 9:12 PM

Is it safe for tourists now at kashmir? we r going on 15th of Oct,2016 , so i would like to know the present atmosphere of kashmir now.

3 Answers Oct 5, 2016 at 1:17 AM
    • shared cab katra to srinagar 14july2016

by ravikm Online Now May 22, 2016 at 11:36 AM

I will be in Katra - Vaishno devi on this 13July with my wife.
      Moving to Srinagar next day - 14July.
      Looking for people to share the cab expense to Srinagar.
      Post here if your schedule matches.

2 Answers May 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM
    • Sonmarg floods

by namya0303 Online Now Oct 20, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Is sonmarg in  kashmir still beautiful to visit after 2015 floods

• EDENjrow's Profile Photo

anyone looking for a travel partner?

by EDENjrow Online Now May 20, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Just a call out for anyone in the same boots as me.. In two days (providing the road is open) I'll be heading to Srinagar from Jammu via bus. Is anyone interested in joining me? or perhaps meeting in Srinagar?

I'm 20 years old, Australian and travelling solo around J&K. Having just left Nepal, I'm keen to meet up with a fellow traveler for some company. My interests include trekking, documentary photography, adventure sports and so on.

Hoping to do a full circuit of J&K over the next few weeks with day trips to the lesser visited areas. Also looking to do a bit of trekking in Ladakh. If there's anyone out there that's interested, please let me know!

2 Answers May 20, 2015 at 3:27 AM
    • tourism condition at kashmir

by Aryaman2002 Online Now Feb 3, 2015 at 6:46 AM

what is the present condition of tourism at kashmir

• visiting kasmir valley for a week during august

by zamrul Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I am planning 2 visit kashmir during mid aug for my honeymoon. Kindly suggest the places I can visit and the no of days we can stay at each place. I am looking for a place 2 stay where there wld b snow. Kindly suggest.

6 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 2:59 AM
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

What are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra?

by KrunalD Online Now Jul 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Me and my friends will be travelling to katra this month. I would like to know what are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra? Also, is it possible to book tickets on time as there is no train showing on irctc website yet for reservation... ?

1 Answer Jul 4, 2014 at 11:57 PM
    • visiting kasmir valley for a week during august

by zamrul Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I am planning to visit kashmir in the second week of aug for 5-6 days for my honeymoon. Is it a good season to be visited during aug. I went through a bunch of posts which suggested aug is not an ideal time to visit.

Moreover I would like to know is there will be snowfall during aug and which are the best places to visit in kashmir?

3 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

I want a cab from jammu to katra

by KrunalD Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I will going Katra next month along with my two friends. I want cab from Jammu to katra from Jammu Tawi railway station. What is the fare for normal cab like indica from jammu to katra ? Will I get cab on spot or i'll have to book in advance?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    • jammu to srinagar

by rajbhai Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 12:21 AM

is there night bus from jammu to srinagar..?

2 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • Liquor Costs in Jammu

by virgofine Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM

How is alcohol priced? Like in Sikkim a full bottle of brandy costs you Rs.120 where as in West Bengal the same brand is Rs 400+

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Vaishnodevi Temple visit

by vpas Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

We would be in Katra in the second week of March. I have the following questions-- 1.How is the weather in 2nd week of March in Katra and on the way to Vaishno devi Temple? 2.What is the approximate Taxi fare from Jammu to Katra? 3.We hope to go onward on foot and horse back, which strip should we do by horse -- before Ardh kuari temple or after? 4.For coming back from temple to Katra by helicopter should we book before hand or can it be done there itself? If we need to book beforehand how to do it? 5.What is the ideal time to start from Katra to go to the temple to avoid the rush and also to have good aarti darshan? Any other points to remember while going to the temple please let me know. Thank you for your time, Seetha

6 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM