change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Balloon festival

by Mamicitaluna Online Now Apr 15, 2016 at 1:48 AM

I was wondering if there is gonna be one this year if so plz let me know cuz when I was a kid I went to it at the Jamestown airport and I would love to take my daughter to it this year if there is one plz let me know

2 Answers Apr 15, 2016 at 2:18 AM
    • Wedding Destination

by krobbins01 Online Now Oct 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My partner and I are coming to the area in early November to marry. We're looking for a beautiful, peaceful area with quick and easy access. Can you recommend a few places?

1 Answer Oct 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    • Ferry Service

by colandy Online Now May 3, 2007 at 4:03 PM

Is the ferry still operational between Surry and Jamestown?

Know hours, costs, etc.

• Air show for Jamestown area

by Kathyandvic Online Now May 3, 2007 at 9:04 AM

Recently we heard that there was an air show at the Jamestown Airport and we were wondering when it would be as we are interested in coming up to see it. We would appreciate any information that you could give us on this. Thank You.