VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Jambi Province

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sallam88's Profile Photo

One week in Saumatra

Sumatra Feb 12, 2017 at 5:06 AM

Hi mates,

I would like to visit Sumatra for a week, I will be flying from Kuala Lumpur to Medan (haven't decided from which city to fly back to Malaysia) and would like to visit Lake Toba (Danau Toba) so I will be appreciated if someone can suggest me any tips or info about the lake or any nearby attractions as well as I'm open to any suggested itinerary in Sumatra

Thanks a lot

more

Popular Jambi Province Travel Answer Locations

• nehaachaudhary's Profile Photo

Betel nut farms in jambi .?

Jambi Province Mar 5, 2015 at 1:25 AM

Hi.. I am planning to go jambi. I have heard qit's a beautiful place and is one of the highest producer of betel nut in indonesia.  I want to explore betel nut farms in jambi. Can anybody let me know where are the farms exactly in jambi ? Betel nut is also known as Areca nut.

your help will be highly appreciated :)

thanks n regards

Neha

4 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 9:52 PM
    • Jambi by boat

Jambi Province Oct 9, 2006 at 8:15 PM

I am planning to go to Jambi by ferry from Sekupang , Batam and from Jambi
      by road to Palembang. Could someone please provide me with the following :
      1. Ferry operator/company and contact at Batam. What is the ferry fare return
      Batam/Jambi/Batam (EY/FCL or whatever). I understand that the ferry's
      drop point is Kuala Tungkal , then transfer by road to Jambi. Does the fare
      includes this transfer ?
      2. Are there any tourist bus from Jambi to Palembang and what are the fares ?
      If not how much would it cost to charter a Kijang one way ?