change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• WulfstanTraveller's Profile Photo

Driving from Sarajevo to Podgorica

Bosnia and Herzegovina Oct 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM

We shall be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania next June. I've read up on the drive from Sarajevo to Podgorica (via Foca and crossing the border at Scepan Polje) and what it is like. I am trying to get a good idea of how long the drive will take and if there are any likely delays at the border. According to google maps, the drive is likely to take about 4 hours for the 229 km/142 miles. Not counting stops to take pictures ( I understand it is beautiful, mountainous terrain with often winding stretches of road),is this accurate? This is a fairly slow speed but is it likely to take longer? Will any border delay make ti longer? Thanks.

• jajce, flood impact

by 1funs8 Online Now May 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Anyone know if the floods have impacted jajce from a travelers prospective? Meaning roads, access etc? Thanks very much!

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Youth hostel in Jajce

by Drugness Online Now Jun 28, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Hello all
      I tried contacting the youth hostel in Jajce via email but there has been no response. Does anyone know if they have since closed down? I'm trying to reserve a spot for August but i'm not sure if they are open during that time. On, it is not possible to reserve after the end of July

4 Answers Jun 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM
    • Viisiting Jajce

by sombat_ch Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 2:27 AM

Hi everybody/friend
      In April 2010. I'm plan to visit Jajce from sarajevo by bus
      Do anybody know how to travel in that region.
      are there any bike rental or public bus / tram or train so that I could travelling around
      and Do that place safe / any landmimd or explosive material around there.
      (I willing to take some nice photo. might walk though unknow area.)

3 Answers Jul 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM