VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Jaipur Travel Answers

change location
maddiii's Profile Photo

vacation

by maddiii Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi i will be go at jaipur after some time,please about me famous place on jaipur also hoetels which stand it...also i know about "bapu bazar" and "jal mahal"...please suggest me right path...

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: vacation

by berlinbear Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Well there is of course the water palace which is beautiful and the Amber Fort is really amazing to see - get an elephant ride up the hill too!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Have a look at my Jaipur page- click on link and scroll down page for tips, You can also look at other Jaipur pages by entering JAIPUR into destiination box (top right of page)

"Jaipur" - Jaipur by lynnehamman

by manoharsingh Online Now May 15, 2013 at 3:01 AM

jaipur the capital of rajasthan its good place to stay here in hotel marriott & Umaid Mahal,laxmi vilas hotel, jai singh palace is good hotels in jaipur

by manoharsingh Online Now May 15, 2013 at 3:01 AM

jaipur the capital of rajasthan its good place to stay here in hotel marriott & Umaid Mahal,laxmi vilas hotel, jai singh palace is good hotels in jaipur

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines