change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tolga_Kurt's Profile Photo

Need a rental car with driver?

Istanbul 4 hours ago

Hi I am Tolga from Turkey. I am providing car hire with driver service and tourist guide service. Fluent in English and also a registered tourist guide. I have 2 cars; Opel astra(2011)-$120 daily , Hyundai ix35 (suv-2015)-$150 daily. These prices include all expenses(driver,fuel,taxes,parking fees etc.). You'll be pleased be sure about that.contact me via mail; yourfriendinistanbul@gmail.com

more
    • Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

by Bensutherland_carpet Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

3 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 6:00 AM
    • locations locations locations

by gaggu_6 Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM

I've killed my whole day looking up for exact location and schedules of the following places in Iznik.........
      - St. Sophia Museum
      - Green Mosque
      - Iznik Museum
      - Roman Theatre

Can you provide me with full addresses of these locations with opening hours and admission fee. I'll be really thankful.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2008 at 7:33 AM
    • What is the distance from Istanbul to Iznik?

by rlcpamukale Online Now May 13, 2007 at 12:48 PM

Hello:

What is the distance in kilometers/miles from Istanbul to Iznik by car?

Is it possible to hire a car for the day and make a trip to Iznik and return to Istanbul in the same day?

Any recommendations? I will be in Istanbul in October and will need to arrange a private tour or something to visit Nicaea, because this is not on my regular itinerary. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

Robert

2 Answers May 13, 2007 at 10:02 PM