Izembek National Wildlife Refuge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aerial tour and Glacier landing in Denali

Alaska May 20, 2016 at 5:49 PM

1) Friends have suggested to take an Aerial tour and Glacier landing in Denali, from Anchorage. Is it really something not to be missed ? Our plan is arriving in Anchorage 3rd June @ noon, explore Anchorage & Denali. Have to reach Seward on 6th June, to catch the 9 pm Cruise from there. We have already planned to do visit the Matanuska glacier, Lake Eklutna, during our 2 day stay Anchorage. 2) How long would visit/hike of the Matanuska glacier take ?

more
    • Family accomodation

Anchorage May 7, 2016 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to fly to Achorage and stay for 2-3 days in Anchorage , in june. Are there any good hostels with family rooms in Anhorage.Else any good B&B places for a family of 3 ?

more
    • oceanview78's Profile Photo

Transportation from Seward to Homer

Alaska May 25, 2016 at 5:23 PM

My friend and I will be traveling from Seward to Homer on July 1st and need transportation. I already spoke with Stage Line, the company we planned to use as they say they go every Mon, Wed and Friday. However, because it's on July 1st (Friday), they aren't going because it's considered a holiday. I also looked into car rentals and can't even find one available. Are there any other options? Please advise, thanks.

more
    • Fly and Bus tour of Denali National Park

Denali National Park and Preserve May 15, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Plan to land in Anchorage on 3rd June and spend 2 days visiting Denali. We would like to enjoy both the aerial as well as bus tour of the national park. is it possible to do both i.e going by bus and returning by aerial route or vice versa?

more
    • ChandramauliB's Profile Photo

Dos & Don't for Alaska Cruise

Alaska May 7, 2016 at 12:34 AM

I will travel to Alaska & this is my first experience of Cruise so some body suggest how is the experience & cost effective travel of Cruise.
      Will travel in 2016 .
      Any body is travelling need company for travel.

more