VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Ixtapa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best day to visit Teotihuacán

Teotihuacán Feb 14, 2017 at 2:29 PM

Hello! Is there a preferred day to visit Teotihuacan? Our family will be visiting Mexico City during Holy Week from 8-17 April. We are interested in arranging a sky balloon tour above Teotihuacán and furthermore a tour to the pyramids.
      Thank you!

more
    • How is Cancun?

Cancún Feb 4, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Thinking of going to Cancun with my boyfriend in March. How is it there? Is there a lot of college spring breakers? How safe is it? Any advice would be great! And let me know of any good excursions to try. Thank you! :)

more
    • simiritch's Profile Photo

Cancun Airport to Cozumel transportation?

Isla Cozumel Feb 8, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Hi.
      Got a free flight to Cancun, booked it and realized that I really want to be in Cozumel! Now I have a hotel booked in Cozumel (Iberostar) and need to figure out how to get there and back.
      I see a flight with r.t. for only $150, but the times are real bad and I hope to get something that fits my flights in/out of Cancun. Cheaper would be nice if possible.

Any busses that do the whole thing? What are the ferry routes? I guess I can just taxi to the ferry ports.

Thanks. And I hope this hits someone before the site closes. Very sad about that too! Anyone know why VT is closing?

Richard.

more
    • Bus Schedules

by juniemoon50 Online Now Oct 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

How can I find out the bus schedules and options for buses travelling from Ixtapa to Acapulco?

5 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 5:17 PM
    • nospam's Profile Photo

First Timers

by nospam Online Now May 14, 2008 at 1:55 PM

We booked 7-14 June at the Las Brisas Resort Ixtapa. We are newbies to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo. My questions are the usual ones - where to eat in Ixtapa, best supermarkets, can you walk safely to Ixtapa, any out-of-the-way gems to hike to or anything else you figure is good to know. We will celebrate our 37th anniversary together so I was hoping to find a special place to take my Honey for an evening out, any suggestions on that one are very welcome as well - Thanks very much.

2 Answers May 15, 2008 at 8:08 AM
    • Zih airport to Ixtapa

by ixtapa1 Online Now Mar 5, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Can someone tell me if I need reservations for a taxi or is there good bus service to the Hotels?

2 Answers Mar 5, 2008 at 3:19 PM
    • Fishing in Ixtapa

by ixtapa1 Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Has anyone been fishing in Feb 2008 out of Ixtapa? Any recommendations for a guide and the cost for a one day trip?

3 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 3:09 PM
    • Bus information

by sireesha Online Now Oct 4, 2005 at 7:37 AM

Does anyone know how long and what the fare might be for a bus ride from Mexico City to Ixtapa? Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 6, 2005 at 4:49 PM
    • ixtapa

by anubis1 Online Now Nov 28, 2003 at 12:33 PM

Any input on the place and a great place to stay the week of Dec 4. Thanks, A

2 Answers Dec 1, 2003 at 12:27 PM