change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aeropuerto International Cataratas del Iguazu

Iguassu Nov 6, 2016 at 5:23 AM

Hello,
      We are arriving on 16th November at Aeropuerto International Cataratas del Iguazu at 3 pm and need to go to Hotel Harbor Colonial, Rodovia das Cataratas Km 20 Foz do Iguaçu (Paraná), 85863-000, Brazil. Can you please, inform us what options do we have?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • schurlif's Profile Photo

cel phone chip upon arrival at airport

Brasil Nov 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Even though I myself live in Brazil for 30 years now I don´t know which steps a foreign tourist ( friend of mine from Vienna ) has to take to get a mobile phone chip, register it with the provider and buy credits.... Any quick fix answers asap ? Thx in advance

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Best time of year

Brazil Nov 17, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Is there a best time of the year to visit Iguazu Falls. We are flexible so can go anytime. Regards

more
    • Trip to Igausso Falls

by iborstein Online Now Aug 28, 2007 at 4:38 PM

We will be docking at Itajai on December 16&17th of December. Do you know of any way of getting to Igausso Falls for a day or two. The cruise ship excursion is very expensive.

Thank you

2 Answers Sep 10, 2007 at 11:46 PM
    • Driver needed in Itajai

by SherryVE Online Now Aug 24, 2007 at 10:20 PM

The Azamara is making Itajai a port stop and we'll be the first cruise (Dec 5th & 6th)taking this new itinerary. There is a beautiful dock but we're having a hard time finding a way to connect with a local driver to take advantage of our time in port. The ship is there for 2 days, we can visit the city easily by cab, but with 2 days to explore, it would be nice to find a van to venture further to perhaps nearby Blumenau and Balneario Camboriu. None of us speak any Portuguese so setting up something with a taxi is beyond a challenge, plus a van would be better so we could stay together. I can't find anyone who's found a private driver for this port and there are lots of us looking, can anyone offer a suggestion? We're not the only ship porting in Itajai, just the first one of the '07 season.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2007 at 9:03 AM