Hello, we have one day in this area on Fri 30th September. Could you tell me if its worth the 20mins drive to Ravenna and is there a regular bus service available please? It seems that the area where we are docked is nice enough to spend a few hours if we do not get to Ravenna. Many thanks
We plan to stay 14 days in Salerno at the end of august and first half of September. So we planned to visit all the major towns on the Amalfi coast but to have some sunbathing on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare.
1) Can anyone tell me what are the prices of a parasol + sunbeds for 2 people on La Baia beach in Vietri sul mare and is it far from the bus stops?
2) Are there any sandy beaches in Salerno? What are the prices? Where are they situated?
Thank you in advance for your answers!
My partner and I are planning to arranged to do the first 5 days of Alta Via 2 in the Dolomites. We hike quite a bit but is always just for 1 or 2 days at a time. We are trying to get a better idea of the trail to make sure it is not beyond our capabilities. Our days, along the AV2, are listed below:
1. Can someone comment on what kind of equipment we need and what kind of equiptment is helpful (hiking poles vs. ferratas kits)l. We want to avoid via ferratas.
2. On day 5/6 is there a good place to finish the hike and get back into town. We want to make our way back to Milan .
Day 1 Bressanone to Rifugio Ditta di Bressanone Cicerone book difficulty rating: 2
Day 2 to Rifugio Genova 2
Day 3 to Rifugio Puez 2-3
Day 4 to Rifugio Pisciadu 3
Day 5 to Rifugio Castiglioni 3
Day 6 to Rifugio Castiglioni 2
Hello, does anyone know if there is luggage room service at the Padova train station? I am passing through the city for a day trip with a large suitcase hence the question so that I can drop off the bag and get it back after my day trip. Thank you.
Hello, I will be coming from Rome to Assisi for a one day trip. Does anyone know if there is luggage room (and what is the charge and their service hours) at the Assisi train station so that I can check my bag before boarding the bus to the city centre? Thank you.
Hi, we will be in Taormina in October and have the choice of 3 different wineries on our tour. Just trying to figure out which one to go on. Our choices are: Gambino?, Barone Di Villagrande?, or Benati? Obviously there are other sites we would like to see there as well. If anyone can help us with this, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Hi, my husband and I are travelling to Cinque Terre for 2 nights in late November this year.
We are choosing between staying in one of the Cinque Terre towns, or in La Spezia.
We feel we would like to wake up in one of the towns and experience them fully, but we realise that November is low season and we are wondering which would be the best town to stay in so we can experience the 5 towns, but also be able to find somewhere to eat at night. Will any restaurants be open in Cinque Terre in November? Which town would be the best for both food and access to the other towns?
I am a little bit struggling with my Sardinia itinerary in August. I decide to stay at La Maddalena for 5 days, but I have a few questions about the public transportation and how to access to the beaches.
1) Is it possible to walk to Bassa Trinita from Spiaggia Monti dell'Arena?
2) I really would like to visit Cala Serena, Testa del Polpo, and Spiaggia Del Relitto, but I have found out that there are no buses to these places. I am thinking about a daily bike rental. Is the route difficult to bike from La Maddalena?
3) Is there a small chance for me to get to Spiaggia La Licciola from Santa Teresa Gallera?
I do hope someone can help me with my Sardinia trip and make my visit unforgettable.
Thank you in advanced.
We will be staying near Siena and would like any suggestions you could offer for wineries that we could visit. We will have a car so we're not interested in a bus tour, just some nearby places that offer tours of their wineries and vineyards. Has anyone been to one of these places that you could recommend?
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|