Isla Graciosa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Busking, Las Palmas

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Oct 15, 2016 at 4:12 AM

Do You know, is there allowed to busking like a human statue on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (la playa de Las Canteras) and on the other cities on island. Does they requires licence?

Thanks for any help.

• BurrenYoga's Profile Photo

Data SIM Card in Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Oct 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Does anybody know of what deals exist to buy a Data SIM card in Lanzarote?

I am hoping to buy a 2 GB data SIM card for my unlocked MiFi device, and when it runs out, to buy a new one.

Just in case coverage of the different networks vary by location, I will be mainly using this in Costa Teguise.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

• raj11's Profile Photo

Isla de teneriffa OR Isla de Fuerteventura.. which one is better ??

Isla de Fuerteventura Oct 6, 2016 at 7:49 AM

We are a family of 3 (me , my husband and our 7 years old kid).. and wanted to know which would be a better holiay destination in your opinion among Isla de teneriffa and Isla de Fuerteventura.. We would like to have a relaxed location with beautiful surroundings and kids friendly beaches

• Campsite Rules

by gogetitgal Online Now Jun 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I am going camping on Isla Graciosa at the end of June, I already have my permit. The Campsite Rules say no fires or BBQs but don't mention camping stoves, if these are also forbidden I won't bother to bring it (mine is the flat sort that you insert a cartridge into) I have set myself a challenge to go camping with my own tent with only hand luggage (I have done it before!)Any other advice would be welcome. Thanks

3 Answers Jun 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM

by surfer72 Online Now Jun 21, 2009 at 7:28 AM

hi i was thinking about taking a boat trip to La Graciosa one day from lanzarote i read that when you arrive there are 4x4 that take you around the island.i have two children aged 2and8 will the drivers drop us at a nice beach and then pick us back up after a few hours or do we have to stay with the driver look forward to your reply thank you.

• Accommodation required August 2009

by jamiemoodie Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 6:21 AM

Hello, I am having great difficulty getting in touch with anyone on La Graciosa to answer their phones or emails about apartments to rent.
      I would like an apartment for 14 days on La Graciosa from 1st August till 15th August. Can anyone help me get in contact with the many holiday apartment owners to get back to me regarding availability and booking. Many thanks
      Jamie Moodie
      0044 7973178461

3 Answers Jun 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM