change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ShazH's Profile Photo

Ibiza solo 9th to 13th October

Ibiza Sep 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM

Hey ! I've got a week off from work and I wanted to check out the party scene in Ibiza. I'm a solo traveller going to Ibiza for the first time and on a budget ! Let me know if anyone else is in the same situation or looking for company to have a nice party ! Irrespective of sex, nationality, race - I'm sure we can have a great time !
      Cheers

more
    • Ibiza weekend from1st to 4th of September

Ibiza Aug 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM

Hi everyone

I’m travelling solo as friend I booked with can't go. I will be at San an from 1- 4 September, just looking for a weekend of partying and fun with no stress, before I get back to work. I don’t have any plans at the moment so any suggestions would also help. I know one weekend is not enough, so I want to party as much as I can.

If anyone else is there that time let me know and we could meet up. Holiday is about meeting people and having fun.

more
    • Single pringle in ibiza between sept 8th and 12th

Ibiza Sep 5, 2016 at 9:54 AM

fun loving essex girl who likes to party and chill lol

more
    • Anyone in ibiza from monday?

Ibiza Sep 8, 2016 at 3:30 AM

I have my trip set for 13th-19th of September for ibiza but my friend has decided to cancel.Ive decided to go by myself. Would be nice if anyones in the same boat.

more
    • Menorca end of September 2016

Minorca Island Sep 8, 2016 at 1:26 AM

I am going to go to the Menorca end of September (from 23rd to 29th).
      I really love the beach, so I have chosen this island.

However, if it is too late to go to the beach I have to change my plan...
      Please advise me regarding the weather.

In addition, if you think it's better to change the plan, I would appreciate it if you could suggest other island.

Thank you,

more
    • Travelling alone...8-12sept

Ibiza Aug 30, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Hey everyone. My friend has just dropped out as can't get time off work on the above dates. I love the island and still want to go for the break but apprehensive in case I don't meet anyone out there. Is anyone going those dates either also alone or in a small group that wouldn't mind a fellow clubber meeting up?

more