VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Irving

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• groover101's Profile Photo

Charging stations Terminal D IAH

Houston Feb 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM

I am gonna have a bit of a layover in Houston before flying out of terminal D. Looking for some suggestions for a good place to have a couple of beers and possibly charge my phone. Any ideas?

more
    • las colinas

by travel14 Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Are there still shops that are open on the canal walkway or have they all closed?

1 Answer Jun 29, 2014 at 8:52 PM
    • Super 8 Hotel DFW Airport North

by dragonannie Online Now Sep 26, 2007 at 2:54 PM

Thinking of staying here when we have an overnight layover in Dallas. We will probably arrive about 9pm. We won't have a car so are there any restaurants within walking distance? If not, are there any reasonably priced airport hotels which would be more suitable? Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 27, 2007 at 7:38 AM
    • damaris05's Profile Photo

Moving

by damaris05 Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 7:01 AM

I'm about to move to Irving, and now, I don't want stalkers, but I want to learn about this place. From the few times I've visited it seems like a very diverse city. I am going to school there for some reason. I am excited, and coming from a small town, this is an adventure for me and I got SUPER excited when I found out there was a Thai restaurant! The only other Thai place I've eaten at was in Germany- so yay!

Anyway, I'd like to know if there are any German restaurants; and also, any places that would like to hire a college kid.. but a well-paying job.

1 Answer Aug 16, 2006 at 8:09 PM