change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• swiftfoot's Profile Photo

Hotel in Inuyama

by swiftfoot Online Now Sep 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Will visit the Meiji Mura in Inuyama, Aichi-ken. What hotel would you recommend - with convenient location being the highest consideration? (at the price range of USD130 - 160)

1 Answer Sep 8, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    • cloed's Profile Photo

Just a little worried !!!

by cloed Online Now Dec 4, 2006 at 6:06 AM

I am going to Japan at the end of January to visit my sister who is teaching english there - she lives in Inuyama - now while i have done a good bit of travelling on my own its noramlly to english speaking counties as im crap at languages.my sister will be working during the day so i will be doing a good bit of sightseeing on my own. i have been looking at some sites and must admit that at first glance it seems a very confusing place to visit. can anyone sooth my nerves and tell me that im worring for nothing !! i will be getting a rail pass what will give me unlimited travel so i will be able to go where i want with out worring aobut the cost. do you have any sugestions on where to go and what to see while im there

thanks

2 Answers Dec 6, 2006 at 4:22 AM
    • Shopping in Inuyama

by MrsJes Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 3:13 PM

Hi,
      Im going to be spending time in Inuyama in July and was wondering if you can tell me where the shopping is? Malls/department stores etc.
      Sadly, there isnt that much on the web to tell you what Iniyama has to offer (other than the castle of course).
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2006 at 7:06 PM