Indonesia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train Luggage storage facility

Yogyakarta 1 hours ago

What type of luggage storage facility available in Argo Dwipangga Train #10.

more
    • Train Luggage storage facility

Yogyakarta 1 hours ago

What type of luggage storage facility available in Argo Dwipangga Train #10.

more
    • [email protected]

Pekanbaru 10 hours ago

is there bus service from pekan baru airport to city ?

more
    • Van service from AIR to D'omah Yogyakarta

Yogyakarta Special Region Aug 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM

WE are a party of six arriving into AiR mid October..Is there a van service
      I can pre-arrange to take us to our hotel? ANd then return us on the 17th?

more
    • cycling rides in bali

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good reasonable cycling rides tour package price in bali? what is the standard price?

more
    • Anyone interested to join group cycling rides in bali on 23 or 24 August 2014?

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I will be in Bali from 22-25 Aug. I'm planning to organize a cycling rides tour around bali. You can just rent a bike yourself and join the tour group together. I hope we can gather a big group, rides together to see the sunrise. Or else, I can join your group. I'm fine either way.  

more
    • PALANGKARAYA river guide

Palangkaraya Jul 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

am traveling to Kalimantan and seeking a "real" river experience. So many of the things I have read make me feel like it is a cruise ship where the locals know when it is coming and go out and "perform" for the tourists. Yes, I like orangutans but don't want that to be the main focus. Does anyone know of a way to experience river life (human and non-human) utilizing a boat and home-stays?
      Thanks!!

more
    • kanawa, really a good place to stay?

Kanawa Jul 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi!!

I´m planning our trip in komodo area, I see that kanawa it´a beautiful island but lately I´ve seen very poor reviews about resort (bad service, cockroachs, very warm nights in bungalows, bad diving service)...

Any body knows??

more
    • Transportation cost

Medan Yesterday

how much does the taxi cost in USD from Medan airport to city center

more
    • bus to bima

Sumbawa Besar Jul 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Is there anybody who knows if there is a bus tomorrow morning from sumbawa besar to bima and in case at what time? Due to ramadan end everything seems closed but it is impossible get an answer. Thanks franco

more
    • Titti47's Profile Photo

Diving company in Sanur

Bali Jul 24, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi:-) i will stay in Sanur for my hollyday 2.-19. august. Om looking for a good diving company. I have got some tips from tripadvisor, but like to get advice from you :-) im travelling alone.

more
    • Bali Villa Wedding

Bali Aug 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM

I'm thinking of having my wedding next year in Bali, during September. My fiance and I are looking out for villas with a clifftop or beachfront setting.

Apart from the reviews on other forums (like Tripadvisor), it is hard to find specific information about weddings in Bali (cost, locations, documents needed, etc). I'd love to get any kind of advice - not just on specific villas, but also how I can looking for wedding suppliers in Bali - thanks!

more
    • Private Dinner at Beach in Bali

Bali Aug 7, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I am looking for Private Dinner on beach. Please suggest me best restaurants on beach side. Please email me at [email protected]

more
    • Do they have any weird transportation methods??

Lampung Province Jul 28, 2014 at 1:07 AM

I need help for my homework!

more
    • Hotel info

Bali Jul 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Looking for any info on the Jayakarta hotel Bali

more
    • villa Banyu? Bali

Bali Jul 21, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Does any one know this villa?

more
    • [email protected]

Kuta Jul 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM

could you please tell me of a good tailor who can make dresses in bali . thankyou

more
    • Soccer Shirts.

Kuta Aug 1, 2014 at 1:54 AM

How much are the Soccer Shirts in Kuta, Bali

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Bali,Lombok itinerary

Bali Jul 25, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hi My wife and I are travelling to Bali June 2015. We would like help please with our itinerary tips.. We will be in the area for 2 weeks we would like to Party in Bali plus a few days chilling and one day mountain biking. We also intend trekking Mount Rinjani 2 nights on Lombok plus a few days chilling, sight seeing. Then off to the Gili islands not sure which or for amount of time. Then back to Bali to fly back to KL. Information on places, price would be great.
      Cheers
      Sean

more
    • Hotel by the beach south of Bali

Bali Jul 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I'mpreparing my trip to Bali in October. I'm looking for a hotel by the beach close to the Airport, possibly Jimbaran, Legian or Seminyac. No more than $60, would be nice to have sunbeads by the beach, hot water, safe and balcony. Any suggestions?

more
    • travel from semarang to yogyakarta

Semarang Jul 21, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Dear travelers,

We're coming back from Borneo, landing in Semarang Airport (around 10 - 11 am). We need to get to yogyakarta on the same day.
      What would you reccomend? We're thinking to hire a car... any suggestions?

Thanks, have a great summer!
      Irina

more
    • Train from Banyuwangi

Probolinggo Jul 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Hello!
      I'm planning to visit Bromo volcano and my plan is catch a train from Banyuwangi at 22.00 that arrives at Probolinggo or Pasuruan at about 3.30h in the morning. Do you know if there are buses or taxis at that time to go to Cemara Lawang or Wonokitri? I think it's good to see the sunrise, but I'm not sure if I can find transportation from the train station to the volcano at that time. Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!!!

Olga

more
    • Indonesia Elections

Bali Jul 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM

If there any risk to travelers in Bali following announcement of the 2014 presidential elections after July 22?

more
    • DipthiD's Profile Photo

Looking for travel buddies - September

Bali Aug 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Hello there!

I am traveling to Bali this september. Since am traveling alone i would love to meet other travelers or locals who are kind enough to help me explore this beautiful island. Leave me a message if interested to catch up..

Much thanks

more
    • hilding's Profile Photo

Wedding on Bali or Gili Trawangan

Bali Aug 4, 2014 at 5:39 AM

I am travelling to Bali and Gili Trawangan next year 2015 together with my family. My brother wan'ts to propose to his girlfriend while we are on Bali or Gili Trawangan. It's gonna be a surprice, so she can't know about this. I am now helping him to figure out, if they can get married on Bali og Gili Trawangan. I have looked into this and as far as I can see you need a wedding planner to solve out everything for you. But we would like to do it on our own, if that's possible.
      What we wanted to do was: He proposed to her, they could be married (by a priest) on the beach, with some kind of decorations, afterwards we could arrange a dinner for them and the guests at a restaurant. So is it even possible to arrange this by ourselves also with the priest and so on.

more
      • Bali Villa Wedding

Bali Aug 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM

I'm thinking of having my wedding next year in Bali, during September. My fiance and I are looking out for villas with a clifftop or beachfront setting.

Apart from the reviews on other forums (like Tripadvisor), it is hard to find specific information about weddings in Bali (cost, locations, documents needed, etc). I'd love to get any kind of advice - not just on specific villas, but also how I can looking for wedding suppliers in Bali - thanks!

1 Answer Aug 8, 2014 at 2:40 AM
      • Van service from AIR to D'omah Yogyakarta

Yogyakarta Special Region Aug 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM

WE are a party of six arriving into AiR mid October..Is there a van service
        I can pre-arrange to take us to our hotel? ANd then return us on the 17th?

• Private Dinner at Beach in Bali

Bali Aug 7, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I am looking for Private Dinner on beach. Please suggest me best restaurants on beach side. Please email me at [email protected]

1 Answer Aug 8, 2014 at 4:02 AM
      • Prices in Indonesia

Indonesia Aug 6, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Hi I whant to know if the prices are the same over whole Indonesia, Surabaya like Biak etc? Found out that a liter gasoline cost less then 50 cent euro, a kilo rice just abow 50 cents and a kilo bonefree chicken breast cost 2.5 euro.

6 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
      • DipthiD's Profile Photo

Looking for travel buddies - September

Bali Aug 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Hello there!

I am traveling to Bali this september. Since am traveling alone i would love to meet other travelers or locals who are kind enough to help me explore this beautiful island. Leave me a message if interested to catch up..

Much thanks

5 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM
      • hilding's Profile Photo

Wedding on Bali or Gili Trawangan

Bali Aug 4, 2014 at 5:39 AM

I am travelling to Bali and Gili Trawangan next year 2015 together with my family. My brother wan'ts to propose to his girlfriend while we are on Bali or Gili Trawangan. It's gonna be a surprice, so she can't know about this. I am now helping him to figure out, if they can get married on Bali og Gili Trawangan. I have looked into this and as far as I can see you need a wedding planner to solve out everything for you. But we would like to do it on our own, if that's possible.
        What we wanted to do was: He proposed to her, they could be married (by a priest) on the beach, with some kind of decorations, afterwards we could arrange a dinner for them and the guests at a restaurant. So is it even possible to arrange this by ourselves also with the priest and so on.

4 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 8:26 AM
      • Soccer Shirts.

Kuta Aug 1, 2014 at 1:54 AM

How much are the Soccer Shirts in Kuta, Bali

3 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 1:17 AM
      • cycling rides in bali

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good reasonable cycling rides tour package price in bali? what is the standard price?

• Anyone interested to join group cycling rides in bali on 23 or 24 August 2014?

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I will be in Bali from 22-25 Aug. I'm planning to organize a cycling rides tour around bali. You can just rent a bike yourself and join the tour group together. I hope we can gather a big group, rides together to see the sunrise. Or else, I can join your group. I'm fine either way.  

• Planning for 12-13 days honeymoon in feb 2015

Indonesia Jul 29, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Hi,

Need some ideas for honeymoon destination best suitable for the month of feb 2015 from India..

Checking on places in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and nearby places.. Please share your suggestions.. Too confused..

Please suggest

Thanks

5 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM
      • Do they have any weird transportation methods??

Lampung Province Jul 28, 2014 at 1:07 AM

I need help for my homework!

2 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 3:17 AM
      • bus to bima

Sumbawa Besar Jul 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Is there anybody who knows if there is a bus tomorrow morning from sumbawa besar to bima and in case at what time? Due to ramadan end everything seems closed but it is impossible get an answer. Thanks franco

1 Answer Jul 27, 2014 at 8:52 PM
      • Hotel info

Bali Jul 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Looking for any info on the Jayakarta hotel Bali

2 Answers Jul 26, 2014 at 9:04 PM
      • Bali Immigration Closed for 8 Days

Bali Jul 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Immigration is closed on Bali for 8 days.How do I comply with the law if I cannot get my VISA stamped on time?

10 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 5:11 AM
      • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Bali,Lombok itinerary

Bali Jul 25, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hi My wife and I are travelling to Bali June 2015. We would like help please with our itinerary tips.. We will be in the area for 2 weeks we would like to Party in Bali plus a few days chilling and one day mountain biking. We also intend trekking Mount Rinjani 2 nights on Lombok plus a few days chilling, sight seeing. Then off to the Gili islands not sure which or for amount of time. Then back to Bali to fly back to KL. Information on places, price would be great.
        Cheers
        Sean

3 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM
      • PALANGKARAYA river guide

Palangkaraya Jul 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

am traveling to Kalimantan and seeking a "real" river experience. So many of the things I have read make me feel like it is a cruise ship where the locals know when it is coming and go out and "perform" for the tourists. Yes, I like orangutans but don't want that to be the main focus. Does anyone know of a way to experience river life (human and non-human) utilizing a boat and home-stays?
        Thanks!!

• Titti47's Profile Photo

Diving company in Sanur

Bali Jul 24, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi:-) i will stay in Sanur for my hollyday 2.-19. august. Om looking for a good diving company. I have got some tips from tripadvisor, but like to get advice from you :-) im travelling alone.

1 Answer Jul 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
      • Hotel by the beach south of Bali

Bali Jul 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I'mpreparing my trip to Bali in October. I'm looking for a hotel by the beach close to the Airport, possibly Jimbaran, Legian or Seminyac. No more than $60, would be nice to have sunbeads by the beach, hot water, safe and balcony. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 6:28 AM
      • kanawa, really a good place to stay?

Kanawa Jul 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi!!

I´m planning our trip in komodo area, I see that kanawa it´a beautiful island but lately I´ve seen very poor reviews about resort (bad service, cockroachs, very warm nights in bungalows, bad diving service)...

Any body knows??

• travel from semarang to yogyakarta

Semarang Jul 21, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Dear travelers,

We're coming back from Borneo, landing in Semarang Airport (around 10 - 11 am). We need to get to yogyakarta on the same day.
        What would you reccomend? We're thinking to hire a car... any suggestions?

Thanks, have a great summer!
        Irina

3 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 3:26 AM
      • villa Banyu? Bali

Bali Jul 21, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Does any one know this villa?

2 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 11:40 PM
      • Train from Banyuwangi

Probolinggo Jul 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Hello!
        I'm planning to visit Bromo volcano and my plan is catch a train from Banyuwangi at 22.00 that arrives at Probolinggo or Pasuruan at about 3.30h in the morning. Do you know if there are buses or taxis at that time to go to Cemara Lawang or Wonokitri? I think it's good to see the sunrise, but I'm not sure if I can find transportation from the train station to the volcano at that time. Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!!!

Olga

3 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 5:53 AM
      • Indonesia Elections

Bali Jul 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM

If there any risk to travelers in Bali following announcement of the 2014 presidential elections after July 22?

3 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 11:03 AM
      • [email protected]

Kuta Jul 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM

could you please tell me of a good tailor who can make dresses in bali . thankyou

2 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 4:23 AM
      • Rent a car

Banyuwangi Jul 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Is it possible to rent a car at Ketapang or Banyuwangi and drive it up to Ijen Crater?

6 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 12:58 AM
      • lotharscheer's Profile Photo

Lion Air online booking

Indonesia Jul 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM

What is the problem with Lion Air, i try to book with a Mastercard creditcard (there is no problem with my card), as soon as it switches to MasterCard SecureCode verivication it breaks off with "An error has occurred processing your payment"....

6 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 1:35 AM
      • Krakatau-Ujung Kulon tour

Carita Jul 10, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Hi! we are 2 people traveling to Indonesia this summer. We would like to do a tour to Krakatau-Ujung Kulon, but the tours that we have found are a bit expensive. Do you know any good company to do the tour and not expensive? Also we would like to know how to get to Carita from Jakarta, and the bus schedule (it's impossible to find it on internet!)

thank you!

3 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM
      • the prices in Batam

Riau Province Jul 9, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Hi! I am from a European country. My friend now lives in Palembang (South Sumatra). We plan to live in Batam for a few month. My friend got information about prices in Batam. I was shocked. I think that my friend got wrong information. Could you tell me, is it true?
        He found a dorm for us. There is one room for us and a bath and a kitchen for a few rooms. The price is 2.000.000 rupiah for the room + 500.000 rupiah for security + electricity. The total price is around 3.000.000 rupiah for the room per month! The dorm is located in Plamo Garden, Block B (south of batam Centre Area). Could you tell me, is it normal price for Batam?
        We will visit almost every day Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Ibnu Sina which is located in Nagoya Area. We will use city transport (bus). He told that one ticket costs 10.000 rupiah. We have to use two buses to come from Plamo Garden to STT Ibnu Sina. One person will spend 40.000 rupiah per day. So, one person will pay 1.000.000 rupiah per month for transportation. Is it true that we have to use two buses? Is it true that the price of one ticket in the bus is 10.000 rupiah? Could you tell me the shortest and cheapest way?
        He said that he has to get Batam citizenship card (identity card). The price of the card is 1.000.000 rupiah. Why so expensive? I could get the card for free in my country.
        Thank you!

4 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 10:36 PM
      • Travel Buddy

Bali Jul 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am going to Ubud this week and have a driver organised 13th for full day day tour if anyone is interested in sharing a fun filled off beaten track day in Bali :-)

1 Answer Jul 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM
      • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Munduk to Menjangan Island

Bali Jul 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Hi all,

Do you think a day trip from Munduk to Menjangan is doable in one day? I read snorkeling there is best in the early morning (9 am?), and that the boat trip from Labuhan Lalang takes some 40 min to add to the driving time from Munduk. But I honestly have no idea how long it'd take to get to Labuhan Lalang from Munduk. Our accommodation is already booked in Munduk and we cannot change it for, say, Permuteran or Lovina.

Second, can you recommend any organised snorkeling trip in particular (that includes the boat to Menjangan ofc)? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of snorkeling unattended as I hear currents in Bali can be quite strong.

Thank you very much!

3 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:30 AM