India

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is trekking possible in 1st week of feb

Manali Jan 10, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Advices for gears & trekking routes or such adventures 4 upcoming month of feb

more
    • are hotels of digha safe to stay with my gf

Digha Jan 9, 2016 at 6:19 PM

I am 21 year old.Is it safe to stay in hotels of digha with my girlfriend or there are chances of police harassments.. I have visited digha once with my family.bt can i stay with my gf.is it safe?plz help me out quick

more
    • Need Help in Itinerary - Meghalaya - Jan 2016

Shillong Dec 31, 2015 at 5:44 PM

Hi,

I'm on my 2 week solo shoestring trip and will be reaching Guwahati on 5th Jan 2016 (by early morning). If time permits, I would like to explore a part of either Arunachal or Nagaland. I have my return flight on 18th Jan morning.

I prefer to use shared vehicles / public transport and stay in budget accommodations.

My tentative itinerary --

• 5th Jan - Guwahati - Cherrapunjee
      • 6th Jan - Cherrapunjee - Nongriat
      • 7th Jan - Nongriat - Cherrapunjee
      • 8th Jan - Cherrapunjee - Dawki - Mawlynnong
      • 9th Jan - Mawlynnong
      • 10th Jan - Mawlynnong - Shillong
      • 11th Jan - Shillong - Mawphlang - Mawphanlur
      • 12th Jan - Mawphanlur - Guwahati
      • 13th Jan - ???
      • 14th Jan - ???
      • 15th Jan - ???
      • 16th Jan - ???
      • 17th Jan - ???
      • 18th Jan - Leave Guwahati to Hyderabad

Pls let me know if any of the below mentioned places can be squeezed in.

- One night stay at Lumpongdeng Island - Cover / stay at Mawpdai, Dawki or Shnongpdeng, Mawphlang, Chandigre

Is this itinerary doable?

Pls advice.

Regards Sarathy

more
    • tarun7787's Profile Photo

New Year Eve Party

Kovalam Dec 15, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Can anyone suggest good party options for new year eve in Kovalam. Is there a specific beach party? Can these be prebooked?

Also would the new year eve scene be better in Trivandrum than Kovalam?

more
    • sleeper buses in india

India 12 hours ago

What about the night buses in India?
      Is it possible to sleep in these buses.
      Have they special seats ...
      How many drivers for 1 bus
      Are the routes safe enough
      We want to take a night bus in Souht India
      Thanks

more
    • guide me for best adventures in manali at first week of the feb

Manali Jan 10, 2016 at 9:29 AM

I'm seeking for some peace & adventures in manali in first week of the feb with my friends. I know dat's most of thrills are off in this season but still I hope there will be a lot to do. Please share your experiences or some advices what to do,where to go ,where to enjoye,places to see. As much as info u can provide us .help! please.

more
    • AgiM6's Profile Photo

lots of questions.. LOCAL ACTIVITIES/ MOTORBIKE RENTAL/TRAVEL TO HIMACHAL PRADESH AREA

Goa Jan 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM

I would be interested in tourist-free local sites and activities in Goa for this year.
      Visiting university, school, orphanage, gym, etc.
      (I am renting a room in Sangolda with my husband for a month.)
      Where could we find Enfield India motorbike to rent?
      Recommendations for getting to Chandigarh by air are also welcome.
      I would be also interested for 2-3 day package tours in Himachal Pradesh.

Thank you so much in advance.
      Any help is truly appreciated.
      A

more
    • Textiles in Goa

Goa Jan 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM

I would like a memory of my impending India visit and decided on curtains.

I am seeking ready made or made to measure long curtains in natural fabric: Silk, Linen or Cotton in deep bright colours that will block some light.

I have no interest in man made fabrics or anything that I could buy in a Western department store.

I will be staying in North Goa.

With thanks,
      Stacey

more
    • any good hostel ?

Goa Dec 31, 2015 at 4:34 AM

hello

I will back to goa again in 4th january

Last time I booked in lemon tree hotel ( luxury hotel )

This time I want try to book in hostel

or hotel for young people

lemon tree very good too old people

no fun for young people

Im looking for hotel for young people or hostel with private room in north goa ( anjuna , vagator , arambol , baga , arpora )

more
    • oxoboxo's Profile Photo

Local SIM card purchase in New Delhi

India Dec 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Can anyone please tell the best place to purchase a local SIM card in New Delhi. Also what ID or other requirements are need to purchase a SIM. ( I am Australian ) And can it be done instantly or does it take time to get activated?
      Any help in this area is appreciated.

Cheers
      Christopher

more
    • safety manali earthquake

Manali Jan 5, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Hi..we r planning to travel to manali this feb... Recently I read articles which said Himachal Pradesh and its surrounding is in risk of earthquake..is it true? Is it safe to travel or not....

more
    • Lalo27's Profile Photo

Scooter rental in Kochi

State of Kerala Dec 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I will be in Kochi in January 2016 and would like to rent a scooter for a full month. Anyone has some reliable addresses and prices? Thank you

more
    • ryoukosha's Profile Photo

international license

Goa Dec 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM

We're considering renting a car while traveling in Goa (a group of 3 adults with only 1 driver) in order to save cost. Do we need to get an international license? We're also hesitating hearing the crazy traffic in Goa. This is our first family visit to Goa for 10 days.

more
    • Air India Domestic flight from Delhi T3

Delhi Dec 25, 2015 at 7:57 PM

Hi,
      My family is arriving at Delhi T3 International at around mid night . I have booked a domestic flight in Air India (AI 401) from T3 going to Kolkata next morning. Somebody told me that the domestic flight departs from International section and we have to go back again through the international departure and immigration to board the domestic flight. Can somebody please confirm ? I am trying to book few hours at Eaton hotel inside the airport, but want to find out the exact departure location for the Air India flight. Thanks.

more
    • Can I issue and travel with a tourist visa when I already have a erroraneous business visa

India Dec 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I ve a business visa valid from 27th Oct 2015 to 25th Jan 2016. But the error in the visa is with the gender.. I m a female n in d visa it is typed as male. The visa was issued in Qatar only.. My friend made several attempts to talk to the sponsor(qatari) to rectify it but failed.
      Is there any procedure where I can rectify it from India or my friend can do it from Qatar himself??
      If all this rectification doesn't work.. Can I apply n travel with a tourist visa when this errarenous business visa is already valid!??

Please answer in detail...

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

India Visa Payment Failure

India Jan 6, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Please Help !!!

I am a bit frustrated now. After completing the application online, the payment portal indicated that the online payment company is not available and to try again some time. After I read that many people have successfully processed their payments today, I went in and tried to pay. I have been trying to pay my Indian visa all day but everytime I hit YES and PAY NOW, it says:

Payment Failed:

Your payment has not been received. You can try again through e-Tourist Visa (eTV) Payment page.Please press Exit to exit the application.

It does not even allow me to enter my credit card information. Does anyone have any experience similar to this?

PLEASE HELP!!

more
    • Goa travel advice

Goa Dec 26, 2015 at 1:08 AM

I have been asked by one place I've booked to stay to provide 3 photocopies of our passports showing visa, 3 passport size photographs and statement showing transaction of our deposit. I understand the passport copies but not the others. I've been told the photos are for us to register with local police which is mandatory under Indian government rule. Why haven't the other 3 places I'm staying also requested these?

more

E Visa to India

India Jan 2, 2016 at 10:13 PM

We are leaving for New Delhi from the US on February 3, 2016 arriving in India on February 5, 2016 for a 20 days vacation stay. When do I apply for an electronic tourist visa online? What is the official e visa website of the Indian government? How fast do you get your ETA after you submit your e visa application?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Immigration Exit for baby overstaying e visa by few hours

India Jan 7, 2016 at 4:59 AM

Our baby travelling with us (parents on OCI) will overstay his e tourist visa by 4 hours when boarding the flight
      We applied for an exit permit at the Pune FRO and were given a date 7 days ahead to collect it. On the given date our file was initially nowhere to be found and once found was not yet signed as the FRO was away on that day.
      Secondly, no one at Pune FRO seems to know the correct fee for the exit. They would be charging the £55 ( which is newborn exit visa fee). Online references seem to suggest $40 and their visa fee circular says Rs.8400 for a 6 month tourist visa for the UK.

We have wasted enough time first to submit documents clearly mentioned as non mandatory on the application and then not have the FRO clearance on the date promised because of carelessness of the FRO office. Our flight is now 2 days away. Can the airport authorities detain us for carrying an illegal migrant baby out of the country. If we ask them to detain the baby and inform the British embassy can they still detain us even if we are fully legal and within our right to leave?
      In such a circumstance won't they just have to let the baby go with the parents?

more
    • Need Advice on trip to Kerala in Jan'16

Munnar Dec 22, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Hello All,

I will be in Kerala around last week of Jan'16. Just confused about the places to visit in Kerala. Most probably it will be a week's tour. So, don't know how to split the places. Also any good agency who can help me getting into the places. Actually, I am keen on visiting some unknown places like you know, the places which people don't go often. The 'most visited or famous or tourist' kind of places. Just to explore the new places. Kindly help me. Don't wanna have a packed tour.. looking forward to a freelance tour. Hope I can get help..
      Thank you.

more
    • drtravel90's Profile Photo

Am i eligible for schengen tourist visa ?

India Jan 2, 2016 at 7:33 AM

Hello everyone, I am planning my first trip outside India. I want to go to Poland for 4 nights In August 2016. But I have some doubts I am a doctor. But i started working in hospital last month. I have my pan card,passport and and sufficient budget, own bank account etc but i never filed income tax return. so will there be problem to get schengen tourist visa ? Travel is my passion and i was so excited to travel abroad first time after i started my job, but after reading about 2 year income tax return acknowledgment as proof of funding (newdelhi.mfa.gov.pl/resource...) for visa requirement, i am bit worried. Kindly tell me if i apply for income tax return of last two year now ( when i had no salary as i was student, will that be sufficient or as i was unemployed (student) for last 2 year so no tax i paid), will it lead the rejection of my visa application ?

more
    • Private buses vs. Government buses, Chennai to Pondicherry

Chennai (Madras) Dec 29, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Based on what I read on Virtual Tourist, I took Rathi Meena Travels, a private bus company offering deluxe bus service from Chennai to Pondicherry. We paid about 480 Rs. each, expecting a fast, smooth trip. What a mistake! Our deluxe Volvo bus broke down on the highway, and for three hours, we sat and stood around, watching while two men tried to fix a
      Broken pipe using string and duct tape. Everyone had cell phones, but no-one called for a replacement bus, as they were afraid of management response to the situation. It was dark and they finally got us on another bus.
      On our return trip, we took a government bus. It was less than half the price, more spacious, and arrived on time.
      I wonder if the person who recommended the high priced private buses got paid for his recommendation...

more
    • sleeper buses in india

India 12 hours ago

What about the night buses in India?
      Is it possible to sleep in these buses.
      Have they special seats ...
      How many drivers for 1 bus
      Are the routes safe enough
      We want to take a night bus in Souht India
      Thanks

2 Answers 5 hours ago
    • is trekking possible in 1st week of feb

Manali Jan 10, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Advices for gears & trekking routes or such adventures 4 upcoming month of feb

• guide me for best adventures in manali at first week of the feb

Manali Jan 10, 2016 at 9:29 AM

I'm seeking for some peace & adventures in manali in first week of the feb with my friends. I know dat's most of thrills are off in this season but still I hope there will be a lot to do. Please share your experiences or some advices what to do,where to go ,where to enjoye,places to see. As much as info u can provide us .help! please.

2 Answers Jan 10, 2016 at 10:42 PM
    • are hotels of digha safe to stay with my gf

Digha Jan 9, 2016 at 6:19 PM

I am 21 year old.Is it safe to stay in hotels of digha with my girlfriend or there are chances of police harassments.. I have visited digha once with my family.bt can i stay with my gf.is it safe?plz help me out quick

1 Answer Jan 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM
    • AgiM6's Profile Photo

lots of questions.. LOCAL ACTIVITIES/ MOTORBIKE RENTAL/TRAVEL TO HIMACHAL PRADESH AREA

Goa Jan 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM

I would be interested in tourist-free local sites and activities in Goa for this year.
      Visiting university, school, orphanage, gym, etc.
      (I am renting a room in Sangolda with my husband for a month.)
      Where could we find Enfield India motorbike to rent?
      Recommendations for getting to Chandigarh by air are also welcome.
      I would be also interested for 2-3 day package tours in Himachal Pradesh.

Thank you so much in advance.
      Any help is truly appreciated.
      A

2 Answers Jan 9, 2016 at 2:35 PM
    • Immigration Exit for baby overstaying e visa by few hours

India Jan 7, 2016 at 4:59 AM

Our baby travelling with us (parents on OCI) will overstay his e tourist visa by 4 hours when boarding the flight
      We applied for an exit permit at the Pune FRO and were given a date 7 days ahead to collect it. On the given date our file was initially nowhere to be found and once found was not yet signed as the FRO was away on that day.
      Secondly, no one at Pune FRO seems to know the correct fee for the exit. They would be charging the £55 ( which is newborn exit visa fee). Online references seem to suggest $40 and their visa fee circular says Rs.8400 for a 6 month tourist visa for the UK.

We have wasted enough time first to submit documents clearly mentioned as non mandatory on the application and then not have the FRO clearance on the date promised because of carelessness of the FRO office. Our flight is now 2 days away. Can the airport authorities detain us for carrying an illegal migrant baby out of the country. If we ask them to detain the baby and inform the British embassy can they still detain us even if we are fully legal and within our right to leave?
      In such a circumstance won't they just have to let the baby go with the parents?

10 Answers Jan 9, 2016 at 3:47 PM

India Visa Payment Failure

India Jan 6, 2016 at 5:49 PM

Please Help !!!

I am a bit frustrated now. After completing the application online, the payment portal indicated that the online payment company is not available and to try again some time. After I read that many people have successfully processed their payments today, I went in and tried to pay. I have been trying to pay my Indian visa all day but everytime I hit YES and PAY NOW, it says:

Payment Failed:

Your payment has not been received. You can try again through e-Tourist Visa (eTV) Payment page.Please press Exit to exit the application.

It does not even allow me to enter my credit card information. Does anyone have any experience similar to this?

PLEASE HELP!!

6 Answers Jan 10, 2016 at 7:14 AM
    • safety manali earthquake

Manali Jan 5, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Hi..we r planning to travel to manali this feb... Recently I read articles which said Himachal Pradesh and its surrounding is in risk of earthquake..is it true? Is it safe to travel or not....

2 Answers Jan 6, 2016 at 12:47 AM

E Visa to India

India Jan 2, 2016 at 10:13 PM

We are leaving for New Delhi from the US on February 3, 2016 arriving in India on February 5, 2016 for a 20 days vacation stay. When do I apply for an electronic tourist visa online? What is the official e visa website of the Indian government? How fast do you get your ETA after you submit your e visa application?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

8 Answers Jan 6, 2016 at 4:02 AM
    • drtravel90's Profile Photo

Am i eligible for schengen tourist visa ?

India Jan 2, 2016 at 7:33 AM

Hello everyone, I am planning my first trip outside India. I want to go to Poland for 4 nights In August 2016. But I have some doubts I am a doctor. But i started working in hospital last month. I have my pan card,passport and and sufficient budget, own bank account etc but i never filed income tax return. so will there be problem to get schengen tourist visa ? Travel is my passion and i was so excited to travel abroad first time after i started my job, but after reading about 2 year income tax return acknowledgment as proof of funding (newdelhi.mfa.gov.pl/resource...) for visa requirement, i am bit worried. Kindly tell me if i apply for income tax return of last two year now ( when i had no salary as i was student, will that be sufficient or as i was unemployed (student) for last 2 year so no tax i paid), will it lead the rejection of my visa application ?

20 Answers Jan 6, 2016 at 6:31 AM
    • Textiles in Goa

Goa Jan 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM

I would like a memory of my impending India visit and decided on curtains.

I am seeking ready made or made to measure long curtains in natural fabric: Silk, Linen or Cotton in deep bright colours that will block some light.

I have no interest in man made fabrics or anything that I could buy in a Western department store.

I will be staying in North Goa.

With thanks,
      Stacey

2 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 6:15 AM
    • ryoukosha's Profile Photo

international license

Goa Dec 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM

We're considering renting a car while traveling in Goa (a group of 3 adults with only 1 driver) in order to save cost. Do we need to get an international license? We're also hesitating hearing the crazy traffic in Goa. This is our first family visit to Goa for 10 days.

4 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 8:51 AM
    • Need Help in Itinerary - Meghalaya - Jan 2016

Shillong Dec 31, 2015 at 5:44 PM

Hi,

I'm on my 2 week solo shoestring trip and will be reaching Guwahati on 5th Jan 2016 (by early morning). If time permits, I would like to explore a part of either Arunachal or Nagaland. I have my return flight on 18th Jan morning.

I prefer to use shared vehicles / public transport and stay in budget accommodations.

My tentative itinerary --

• 5th Jan - Guwahati - Cherrapunjee
      • 6th Jan - Cherrapunjee - Nongriat
      • 7th Jan - Nongriat - Cherrapunjee
      • 8th Jan - Cherrapunjee - Dawki - Mawlynnong
      • 9th Jan - Mawlynnong
      • 10th Jan - Mawlynnong - Shillong
      • 11th Jan - Shillong - Mawphlang - Mawphanlur
      • 12th Jan - Mawphanlur - Guwahati
      • 13th Jan - ???
      • 14th Jan - ???
      • 15th Jan - ???
      • 16th Jan - ???
      • 17th Jan - ???
      • 18th Jan - Leave Guwahati to Hyderabad

Pls let me know if any of the below mentioned places can be squeezed in.

- One night stay at Lumpongdeng Island - Cover / stay at Mawpdai, Dawki or Shnongpdeng, Mawphlang, Chandigre

Is this itinerary doable?

Pls advice.

Regards Sarathy

1 Answer Jan 1, 2016 at 8:20 PM
    • any good hostel ?

Goa Dec 31, 2015 at 4:34 AM

hello

I will back to goa again in 4th january

Last time I booked in lemon tree hotel ( luxury hotel )

This time I want try to book in hostel

or hotel for young people

lemon tree very good too old people

no fun for young people

Im looking for hotel for young people or hostel with private room in north goa ( anjuna , vagator , arambol , baga , arpora )

2 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 5:55 AM
    • Lalo27's Profile Photo

Scooter rental in Kochi

State of Kerala Dec 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I will be in Kochi in January 2016 and would like to rent a scooter for a full month. Anyone has some reliable addresses and prices? Thank you

3 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 6:47 AM
    • Private buses vs. Government buses, Chennai to Pondicherry

Chennai (Madras) Dec 29, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Based on what I read on Virtual Tourist, I took Rathi Meena Travels, a private bus company offering deluxe bus service from Chennai to Pondicherry. We paid about 480 Rs. each, expecting a fast, smooth trip. What a mistake! Our deluxe Volvo bus broke down on the highway, and for three hours, we sat and stood around, watching while two men tried to fix a
      Broken pipe using string and duct tape. Everyone had cell phones, but no-one called for a replacement bus, as they were afraid of management response to the situation. It was dark and they finally got us on another bus.
      On our return trip, we took a government bus. It was less than half the price, more spacious, and arrived on time.
      I wonder if the person who recommended the high priced private buses got paid for his recommendation...

21 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 6:07 AM
    • Goa travel advice

Goa Dec 26, 2015 at 1:08 AM

I have been asked by one place I've booked to stay to provide 3 photocopies of our passports showing visa, 3 passport size photographs and statement showing transaction of our deposit. I understand the passport copies but not the others. I've been told the photos are for us to register with local police which is mandatory under Indian government rule. Why haven't the other 3 places I'm staying also requested these?

6 Answers Jan 2, 2016 at 10:15 AM
    • Air India Domestic flight from Delhi T3

Delhi Dec 25, 2015 at 7:57 PM

Hi,
      My family is arriving at Delhi T3 International at around mid night . I have booked a domestic flight in Air India (AI 401) from T3 going to Kolkata next morning. Somebody told me that the domestic flight departs from International section and we have to go back again through the international departure and immigration to board the domestic flight. Can somebody please confirm ? I am trying to book few hours at Eaton hotel inside the airport, but want to find out the exact departure location for the Air India flight. Thanks.

4 Answers Dec 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM
    • oxoboxo's Profile Photo

Local SIM card purchase in New Delhi

India Dec 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Can anyone please tell the best place to purchase a local SIM card in New Delhi. Also what ID or other requirements are need to purchase a SIM. ( I am Australian ) And can it be done instantly or does it take time to get activated?
      Any help in this area is appreciated.

Cheers
      Christopher

2 Answers Dec 25, 2015 at 6:55 PM
    • Need Advice on trip to Kerala in Jan'16

Munnar Dec 22, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Hello All,

I will be in Kerala around last week of Jan'16. Just confused about the places to visit in Kerala. Most probably it will be a week's tour. So, don't know how to split the places. Also any good agency who can help me getting into the places. Actually, I am keen on visiting some unknown places like you know, the places which people don't go often. The 'most visited or famous or tourist' kind of places. Just to explore the new places. Kindly help me. Don't wanna have a packed tour.. looking forward to a freelance tour. Hope I can get help..
      Thank you.

8 Answers Dec 31, 2015 at 3:04 AM
    • Can I issue and travel with a tourist visa when I already have a erroraneous business visa

India Dec 19, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I ve a business visa valid from 27th Oct 2015 to 25th Jan 2016. But the error in the visa is with the gender.. I m a female n in d visa it is typed as male. The visa was issued in Qatar only.. My friend made several attempts to talk to the sponsor(qatari) to rectify it but failed.
      Is there any procedure where I can rectify it from India or my friend can do it from Qatar himself??
      If all this rectification doesn't work.. Can I apply n travel with a tourist visa when this errarenous business visa is already valid!??

Please answer in detail...

5 Answers Dec 20, 2015 at 12:27 PM
    • tarun7787's Profile Photo

New Year Eve Party

Kovalam Dec 15, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Can anyone suggest good party options for new year eve in Kovalam. Is there a specific beach party? Can these be prebooked?

Also would the new year eve scene be better in Trivandrum than Kovalam?

• What will be best local commuting option in goa in Christmas time

Goa Dec 15, 2015 at 10:52 AM

Hi, me n my friend are visiting goa on this Christmas. Vi have heard that the local taxi drivers over-charge too much amount per ride for local rides. And that too December being the peak season, they charge at fullest. In this scene, what will be the best option to hang out to different beaches n forts. We will bw staying near baga beach. Please help me for sorting this out.

1 Answer Dec 15, 2015 at 4:28 PM
    • Bangalore to Gokarna for New Year's eve

Gokarna Dec 14, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Hello Friends .. Myself and a friend of mine are planning to go to Gokarna for New Year's celeb.

Appreciate if fellow mates can tell me which is the best route tat will cover important spots on the way along the coastal side.

We are planning to leave from Bangalore by car on 28th Morning .. anyone interested can join us as well.

Cheers !!

1 Answer Dec 14, 2015 at 3:47 AM
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

South India: Bangalore for Holi?

India Dec 13, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Hi everybody,
      I´m planning to visit Bangalore end of March/April. It will be my first time in India, so I´m quite excited about it.

My questions are:
      - Will Holi be celebrated in Bangalore/South India?
      - Which temples, places and interesting sights shouldn´t I miss in and around Bangalore?

I´ll be there for about 14 days, and I´d like to travel around as well.
      Are Chennai and Pondicherry recommendable?

I'll be traveling around alone, so I´d be grateful for any info in terms of transportation options.

Thank you for your info and tips!

3 Answers Dec 14, 2015 at 12:15 PM
    • HELP PLEASE

Mumbai Dec 12, 2015 at 12:55 AM

if my friend is sponsoring my trip to Germany, do i need to provide employment proof? I am from Mumbai, this is my first international travel, help please Thank you.

9 Answers Dec 13, 2015 at 10:02 AM
    • juzarmatin's Profile Photo

Anyone travelling this month

Palitana Dec 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM

I would be going to Palitana for couple of days. Probably will reach there on 23rd of this month. Anyone planning to go there can join me.

1 Answer Dec 10, 2015 at 5:53 PM
    • Ankita08's Profile Photo

Katputli Colony

Delhi Dec 9, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Where in Katputli Colony in Delhi ? is it a slum ?what is the history of this colony and the present situation of the art and culture of this colony

2 Answers Dec 10, 2015 at 2:29 PM
    • Is it safe to visit puducherry in last week of December

Pondicherry Dec 8, 2015 at 6:54 PM

What is the flood condition in puducherry? How safe will it be there to visit in last week of December for kids?

3 Answers Dec 9, 2015 at 10:13 PM
    • Bike trip from Ahmedabad to Kutch

Bhuj Dec 3, 2015 at 12:46 AM

Hello Guys, I am planning to take a bike trip from Ahmedabad to Kutch in the last week of Dec 2015.
      1) How are the roads? (I know the distance is 400kms.) how long does the journey generally take?
      2) Please help with some contacts for hiring bikes from Ahmedabad (Bullets/ geared bikes).
      3) Also, is there a recommended route ( scenic ones) for this?

1 Answer Dec 3, 2015 at 5:34 AM