change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sneakersnstilettos's Profile Photo

Monte Carlo or Flamingo

Las Vegas Nov 15, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Going to Las Vegas this December. -Which is better Monte Carlo or Flamingo?

more
    • Is there a catch with the hotel rates at the strip?

Las Vegas Nov 25, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Hi, we're going to the strip Las Vegas on Dec 26 and have been considering to stay in the Marriott chain - those low-cost hotels that are ~1mile away from the strip. But during our search, we stumbled upon Excalibur and Luxor hotels which have much lower hotel rates (i.e. Marriott = 103, Excalibur = 77). Now we're curious to know if there's any catch since these hotels are down at the strip itself.
      Also, since we plan to get a car rental, may we ask how much is the going rate for the parking in these hotels? Hope it won't be a fortune though :)
      Thank you.. :)

more
    • Best condos near the hyatt

by kimlomas1 Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Hi there. I am looking to rent a condo for a week in June in a nice condo complex that is within walking distance to the Hyatt. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Ponderosa Ranch/Admit one adult/No#854377

by winteray Online Now May 5, 2009 at 12:31 PM

My father who recently passed away, was a huge fsn of Bonaza. As well, he has one of the old original maps. & (a collection of items) While going thru his things, I found this Admit One adult To the ponderosa Rsnch With #854377 located on the bottom right. I'm arranging all and giving to my mother. My Question...,Is there any way of finding out bythe ticket# exactly what year and specific date that he visted the ranch? It would be so cool to add the info into my surprise for MOM.
      Sincerely
      Evie
      campsnk@aol.com

2 Answers May 5, 2009 at 5:21 PM
    • Ski in Ski out?

by hansenp1 Online Now Jan 25, 2006 at 4:53 PM

Does Tahoe have ski in ski out accommodations? thanks

4 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 9:41 PM