VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Imatra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomondation at Lapland at the time if Dec-Feb

Finland Dec 26, 2016 at 8:18 AM

Hello,
      I am planning to travel at Finland (Lapland area mostly) next year at around the time of December-February. I was thinking of a question about accomondation. What kind of accomondation is available at Lapland, Finland around that time of the year, how much it costs, is it easy to find, should we book earlier?

more
    • transportation to kummakivi-balancing-rock

by BerniceC Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi, I would love to visit the kummakivi-balancing-rock. From the map, seems like Imatra is the nearest train station. Is there any other transport I could get there besides renting a car?
      Will be travelling during Dec 2014.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • transport Imatra to Lappeenranta airport

by Caligula128 Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM

do sombody know what is the best way to go to the airport in Lappeenranta because i live in Imatra
      with regards
      Jan

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • shopping

by uulysr Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I wanna bye famous Aito fireplace doors somewhere in Imatra's area. Could you please tell me an exact place?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    • How to get from Vainikkala to Imatra?

by upkeep Online Now Aug 21, 2012 at 6:47 AM

How to get from Vainikkala to Imatra (and back) - by bus or maybe by some kind of train if it exists? And where to find the schedule of that bus or train (please give me a link) ?

Alexander

1 Answer Aug 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    • Helsinki to Imatra

by Mellie67 Online Now May 5, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Hi,

Am flying out to see my son in Imatra. I fly into Helsinki airport but have no idea which is the best form of transport to get to Imatra. I was looking for a reliable taxi company, but not sure this is the best or most economical way as I believe it is approx a 3 hour drive?

Any help/advice would be grately appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel.

1 Answer May 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM