change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kathymof's Profile Photo

First time in Helsinki - what area to stay in

Helsinki Nov 11, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Hi. I am planning a one week trip to Helsinki and would like your help in choosing an area to stay in. I plan to rent an apartment. I would like for it to be near good transportation and/or to be within walking distance of major tourist destinations/attractions such as museums, historical sites, interesting neighborhoods, architecture, that kind of thing. It appears there is lots to see and do so I am assuming I can keep busy for a week - is this correct?

more
    • transportation to kummakivi-balancing-rock

by BerniceC Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi, I would love to visit the kummakivi-balancing-rock. From the map, seems like Imatra is the nearest train station. Is there any other transport I could get there besides renting a car?
      Will be travelling during Dec 2014.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • transport Imatra to Lappeenranta airport

by Caligula128 Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM

do sombody know what is the best way to go to the airport in Lappeenranta because i live in Imatra
      with regards
      Jan

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • shopping

by uulysr Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I wanna bye famous Aito fireplace doors somewhere in Imatra's area. Could you please tell me an exact place?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    • How to get from Vainikkala to Imatra?

by upkeep Online Now Aug 21, 2012 at 6:47 AM

How to get from Vainikkala to Imatra (and back) - by bus or maybe by some kind of train if it exists? And where to find the schedule of that bus or train (please give me a link) ?

Alexander

1 Answer Aug 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    • Helsinki to Imatra

by Mellie67 Online Now May 5, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Hi,

Am flying out to see my son in Imatra. I fly into Helsinki airport but have no idea which is the best form of transport to get to Imatra. I was looking for a reliable taxi company, but not sure this is the best or most economical way as I believe it is approx a 3 hour drive?

Any help/advice would be grately appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel.

1 Answer May 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM