Travel Answers
Iloilo City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?

Philippines Nov 23, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?
      I am a Filipino and lives here and is willing to show anyone around. Looking for a travel buddy.

more
    • jirikoo's Profile Photo

from Manila to Donsol

Philippines Nov 14, 2016 at 11:34 PM

hi guys,

we are planning to hire a car and take a journey from Manila down to Donsol. Since we dont want to make it at one go, i am thinking of stopping by at various points of interests and staying 2 nights (in total) near them along the way. I plan to have one night at Taal volcano with the obvious trip to the crater and the other night somewhere half-way before reaching Donsol. I dont wish to stretch it, so that it means maximum around a 6-hour ride at a time.

Where would you make the other overnight stopover (with solid lodging options)? Im open to make overall 3 stopovers if it will make a sense.

As for the points of interests on the way, I was considering checking the Kamay ni Hesus Healing Church and passing through the hairpin road of Quezon National Forest. Anything else...maybe more intriguing?

thank you a lot for any input,

jirikoo

more
    • Looking to join group or hire tour for El Nido to Coron Tour

El Nido Nov 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM

My wife and I are traveling to El Nido on Nov 25 and are hoping to go on an island hopping tour sometime between Nov 26 and Dec 1. We're looking to put together a group to hire a private boat for a 3 - 5 day tour of the islands from El Nido to Coron.

Booking a group can reduce the price significantly! We'll be able to create our own tour but here is a sample of what we could see/do:

islandhoppinginthephilippine...

Let me know if you're interested!!!

more
    • BritR11's Profile Photo

Do they sell Glen 20 in the Philippines?

Philippines Nov 20, 2016 at 8:08 PM

I'm travelling to the Philippines in April, for the first time. I'm a bit of a hygiene freak, and I'm wondering if they sell Glen 20 in the Philippines? If not, am I allowed to take a spray can like Glen 20 in my luggage?

more
    • Surfing in January

Siargao Island Nov 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hi,

I'm going to the Philippines in January and I was wondering about surf conditions. I know it's going to rain and it should be quite windy too, but would it be possible to get good conditions in the morning for example, followed by crappy ones in the afternoon? Also, would it be better to go towards the beginning or the end of the month?

Thanks!

more
    • shisha, hubbly bubbly , hookah

Manila Nov 13, 2016 at 6:33 PM

is there shisha or hookah places in manila and boracay ?

more
    • NEAR BEACH

Philippines Nov 25, 2016 at 10:22 PM

does anyone know what would be the nearest beach resort from San fernando pampanga or Angeles City, Thanks mates

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

How to get to Bataan from Manila ?

Bataan Nov 15, 2016 at 5:55 AM

Just trying to plan where to go for a few days from Manila and found a nice hotel in the bay of Bataan. It is not a beautiful place but looks quite varied and intesting, with some sandy bays around the penisular.

Once again I am unsure how do I get there from Manila ? How long would it take roughly ?

more
    • grant1313's Profile Photo

Where to spend 2 week

Philippines Nov 28, 2016 at 3:31 AM

my wife and I are planning a 2 week visit in April and are looking to have a relaxed break only visiting 2 or 3 places, one of which will be Manila as we flying in/out of there.(we will come back again so no need to rush and try to see everything).
      I have looked at a range of sites which present so many beautiful destinations that I am finding difficulty in identifying what would work best for us.In addition when I read a number of posts they present some places as being not quite as the brochures show (eg some of the posts below relating to Palawaan.
      We are interested in being on picturesque beaches, seeing some cultural and historic sights and possibly doing some snorkelling/diving.
      I would appreciate any thoughts from those who have visited or live in the Phillippines
      THanks

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

Day trips From Manila

Manila Nov 14, 2016 at 4:28 AM

I will be staying in Manila for a few days and besides exploring Manila I was wondering what day trips I could do using public transport from there. Any suggestions ?

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Is Palawan really a paradise island?

Palawan Nov 14, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Hello!

I'm planning to go to Philippines in winter and Palawan island sounds like a major spot in the archipelago and I want to go there. Nevertheless I'm wondering more and more if the island by itself is a nice place to enjoy the typical paradise-white-sand-tropical scenery.

Because when you find pictures about Palawan and more precisely about El Nido you have amazing captures of turquoise water days, black limestome, jungle, etc... But when you check on Google Maps (Google Street View, Amateur pictures, etc...) Palawan mainland beaches look a bit disappointing.

I know I can be picky and I've very high standards when it to beaches. Is there any amazing swimming/diving spot in Palawan mailand or should I go on one of the many surrounding islands such as Cadlao, Mantiloc, Miniloc or Tapiutan Islands directly? Are there very frequent boats to go from El Nido to those places?

Thank you in advance
      XXX

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Best national parks in the Philippines

Philippines Nov 13, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Hello!

I'm planning to go maybe in the Philippines in winter and I'd like to visit some national parks. Of course I already thought about the nature reserves in Palawan but apart from that I've not so much ideas about the most scenic and rich national parks and reserves.

- I'm planning to go in Luzon, Palawan and probably on Mindoro, Bohol and Cebu. (Mindanao looks great but I've heard very preoccupying things about the social/religious situation there...)

- I love rainforest, hiking, mountains, volcanoes, etc... Can you suggest me some some nice natural places to have this kind of environment in the islands mentionned above.

- I saw breathtaking pictures of Apo Reef Natural Park but I can't get any information about it... How can I go there. Does it worth it? Or should I better try to stop in Coron Island from Palawan? Is there ferry between Palawan and Coron for affordable prices?

Thank you in advance :)
      XXX

more
    • anybody from US comes to Boracay?

Boracay Island Yesterday

Does anybody from US comes to Boracay this christmas ?

more

Popular Iloilo City Travel Answer Locations

• Going to iloilo city from mambukal resort bacolod

Iloilo Oct 6, 2016 at 9:34 AM

How to get to iloilo from mambukal resort. How much usally the cost of van or bus going to the port? How much is the fare going to iloilo by ferry? Tnx

1 Answer Oct 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM
    • Trip to Malalison Island, Antique and Boracay

Iloilo Apr 28, 2016 at 3:50 AM

Hi All!

me and my sister were planning to have a vacation in Boracay and side trip to Malalison Island.
      Please help.

What time is the last trip of buses from Culasi to Caticlan?

Thank you

2 Answers May 24, 2016 at 5:47 PM
    • chocolate chips

Iloilo Oct 18, 2015 at 11:36 AM

where to buy chocolate chips in Iloilo?

3 Answers Oct 18, 2015 at 8:22 PM
    • Van rental and Guide

Iloilo City Sep 7, 2015 at 7:39 AM

is there a tour package with guide and van for hire in iloilo? how much is the rate? there's 4 people in the group. any help will be appreciated. thanks

2 Answers Sep 7, 2015 at 2:44 PM
    • Motorbike rental Iloilo?

Iloilo City Aug 2, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Is it possible to rent a motorbike 100/125 cc for a week in Iloilo, if possible please links or sites.

Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 2, 2015 at 9:57 PM
    • MJR55's Profile Photo

super late arrival

Iloilo May 31, 2015 at 11:32 PM

our ETA to iloilo is 5:55pm., is there possible transportation to gigantes norte that time??? thanks!

2 Answers Jun 5, 2015 at 4:42 PM
    • how much is the fare for vehicle in RORO from iloilo going to guimaras island?

Iloilo City Nov 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

my family are going to guimaras and we want to bring our jeepney with us. how much would it cost us if we ride RORO? your answer will be appreciated..^^

2 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM
    • Butterscotch Biscocho to USA

Iloilo City Aug 17, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I'm finding it difficult to get the Butterscotch Biscocho shipped to the U.S. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Answer Aug 18, 2014 at 3:49 AM
    • Sleepingmole's Profile Photo

Stock Broker firms (PSE operation) ?

Iloilo City Jul 29, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Are there any Stock Broker firms (PSE operation) operating in Iloilo ?
      If yes, where can I find them?
      Google search found nothing yet?
      Thanks in advance.

8 Answers Sep 24, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • Sleepingmole's Profile Photo

SPICE SHOPS IN ILOILO.

Iloilo City Jul 29, 2014 at 4:14 AM

Where can I find Asian spices (like Fenugreek seeds / Cumin Seeds / Coriander seeds and Cinnamon) Iloilo?
      Thanks.
      DR

4 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    • just asking a travel question

Arevalo Mar 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM

what happens if your last name is Arevalo

7 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • long term Rental in Molo

Molo Sep 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

If anyone has a 2 bedroom or bigger property to rent in Molo please contact me at matt.brunke@gmail.com

• 11days and 10 nights

Iloilo City Sep 15, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Hi. My girlfriend and I will be in Iloilo for 11 days and 10 nights. We were supposed to attend a Natcon however we decided to forgo it due to some unexpected and inevitable reasons, one of which we are not financially prepared. We decided to sell our tickets but then we were able to talk and decided to go through as planned. It will be our first time to visit Iloilo. So, we would like to maximized our trip. We would love to visit Guimaras, Bacolod, Antique, Jaro, Arevalo and others. However, we have to be realistic that we are on a tight budget. We would like to seek your opinions regarding our upcoming vacation. We hope you could help us out. Help us plan out our itineraries for 11 days and 10 nights within our means. Thank you!

6 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    • OVERNIGHT IN SEAPORT

Iloilo City Sep 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

hi may i ask if one can stay overnight in the passenger terminal of Port San Pedro ? kasi i'll be arriving around 5 pm, just wondering if i could just stay over the terminal until 6 am to catch up the ceres liner. thanks.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • weather in early october

Iloilo City May 23, 2013 at 7:22 AM

May I know is fine to go to
      island hopping end sept
      in gigantes norte and early
      oct to guimaras?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    • TAXI FARE

Iloilo City May 23, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Hi , May I know how much is the taxi fare from lloilo airport direct to carles ?
      How long it takes? How long it takes from carles to lloilo city , near sm?

1 Answer May 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    • Iloilo to Caticlan trip

Iloilo City Mar 8, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Is there any aircon bus or van trip to Caticlan from Iloilo City via Passi City?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Sea port going to iloilo airport, HOW LONG WILL TAKE?

Iloilo City Oct 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Hi people of iloilo! hope some one could help me.

i just wanted to know how long will take from sea port in Iloilo River in Lapaz, Fort San Pedro Drive, Ortiz or Lapuz GOING TO iloilo international airport by taking TAXI? Also wanted to know if someone have an idea how much will cost me.

The story is, I am from bacolod and i will be coming back to singapore on Dec 28 2012 10:40PM. i would like to travel from bacolod to iloilo by ferry, then from iloilo port going to international airport. i wonder if it might take me a long hours before i can reach iloilo international airport.

Hope there is a kind hearted person eager to help me with this.
      Looking forward hearing from someone who can help me. THANKS!!!

4 Answers Dec 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM
    • enjoying Ilo-Ilo!!! n_n

Iloilo Sep 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hi! me & my partner will be in ilo-ilo on Nov.19th

* how to get to urban inn from the airport?i've heard its a nice place to stay and cheap as well..:)
      * from urban in to smallville?for a nightlife..:)
      * urban inn to tagbak terminal?we'll be heading bora the next day..:D
      and could you give me some tips for the new resto in town for a sumptuous meals...thanks!

1 Answer Sep 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    • Any Suggestions?

Iloilo City Sep 16, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Hi. I'm a newbie here and I would just like to ask a few questions and suggestions. I and my a lovers friend (we re a group of 3) are scheduled to travel dec.8,2012 to ilo-ilo, we're planning to spend the whole day there and take the bus ride to Caticlan later and hopefully spend the night in Boracay already. Can that be possible? What if we travel by 3pm, approx 5-6hrs ride, we'll be at caticlan by 8-9pm, will there still be a boat ride available by then?

having a very little time to spend in iloilo, what can we visit, do, where to eat? jeep rides to take? to maximize our stay.. we'd love to visit the churches. i hope for a detailed suggestions. please. as we are also considering our budget allowance. thank you very much ahead.

• JuliaM33's Profile Photo

Things to do near Iznart street in Iloilo City

Iloilo City Aug 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM

3D2N-Ilo ilo travel- 7am arrival, what are the things I can do for 2 days coz on 3rd day-early flight. What are possible places to visit and food to taste? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    • 3D2N Iloilo-Guimaras for 2pax - early arrival, late departure

Iloilo City Jun 14, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone!

We will be arriving in Iloilo airport on the 25th at around 5AM and leaving on the 27th at around 7:30 PM. We would like to do a daytour of Guimaras, heritage in Iloilo (Moro, Jaro, Miag-Ao) and if time allows, food tripping. I just have a couple of questions:

1. From the airport, is it better to go straight to Guimaras or just stay in Iloilo?

2. Is it possible to do Moro, Jaro, Downtown Iloilo and Miag-ao in one day? Or would it be better to just do Miag-ao on another day?

Thank you in advance! :)

3 Answers Jun 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    • trip to iloilo-boracay

Iloilo May 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

hi sir,

i'm staying in iloilo on may 31-june 2, 2012 ang going to boracay the next day..,my flight from davao will arrive in iloilo airport in sta. barabara at 6:20pm...as it is evening already, i'd like to ask you for

1. hotels located near the airport...
      2. hotels near tagbak terminal
      3. hotels in the city proper that are near tagbak terminal..

thanks alot

curacha

2 Answers May 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    • How to go to Iloilo Domestic Port

Jaro Mar 7, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hello guys. My family and I are going to Iloilo Domestic Port/Fort San Pedro. We'll be coming from Tagbak Bus Terminal. I just want to ask if anybody knows how to commute from Tagbak to Fort San Pedro. ANd what other options do we have? Jeep? Shuttle? Thanks so much!! I really need your help!

1 Answer Apr 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM
    • How to go to Iloilo Domestic Port

Iloilo City Mar 7, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hello guys. My family and I are going to Iloilo Domestic Port/Fort San Pedro. We'll be coming from Tagbak Bus Terminal. I just want to ask if anybody knows how to commute from Tagbak to Fort San Pedro. ANd what other options do we have? Jeep? Shuttle? Thanks so much!! I really need your help!

4 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    • Needs a ride to Concepcion

Iloilo City Feb 8, 2012 at 6:09 AM

My business partner & I will visit Iloilo on Thursday, 16th February 2012. May I know where we can rent/hire a vehicle for one day? The itinerary will be from airport to hotel to Concepcion town and then back to hotel on the same day.
      Thank you.

• 3D 2N Itinerary

Iloilo City Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Hi guys, can you help me maximized my trip to IloIlo. I will be having a 3 days trip with my wife, were planning to visit the island of conception in Pan De Azucar on the first and second day. That includes island hopping and some mountains to climb if possible.. then be back at IloIlo port by the 3rd day. Will be arriving Iloilo airport by 6am Saturday, might as well go straight to the port going to that island. Can you tell me how much would it cost us including all the transpo back and port to the city. Appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    • Yee1017's Profile Photo

Kalibo - Iloilo - Guimaras

Iloilo City Jan 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Anyone who has an idea of around how much fare is from Kalibo to Iloilo and how long the travel time will be?

Thanks!

• Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port

Iloilo Nov 29, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi guys, I'm from Cagayan de Oro City and I have a trip to Boracay on the 2nd week of December. I just wanna ask about the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port. I will arrive soon at Iloilo international Airport at exactly 2:30pm so can I still catch up the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van going to Caticlan Port? It's my first time to visit Boracay I hope you can help me...

God Speed!

9 Answers Dec 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    • tso's Profile Photo

Around Iloilo/Guimaras

Iloilo City Nov 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Hi, am going with two friends later this month to Iloilo/Guimaras and I need your help please.

We'll be in Iloilo very early and plan to go directly to Guimaras and spend the night there. Get back to Iloilo early morning and then head off to Caticlan early next day.

Need your help please on best places to tour in Guimaras and Iloilo and how to get there. Also, is it possible/worth it to squeeze a trek to Nadsadjan falls or are there other falls we could go to? Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Nov 16, 2011 at 4:02 PM