change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alectrevor's Profile Photo

Distance from Devizes centre to Caen hill locks

Devizes Jul 20, 2016 at 2:31 AM

What is the walking distance from the centre of Devizes town to. the Caen hill locks please.-- PS Is there a bus.? Thank you.

more
    • parking Leeds/Bradford airport

United Kingdom Jul 10, 2016 at 8:23 AM

Where would it be best to park at Leeds Bradford airport for 7 nights. The long stay or medium stay car park. Would prefer to walk to terminal. Many thanks Denise

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Help for Northern Ireland

Belfast Jul 21, 2016 at 6:34 PM

Tourist , not loving those big city vibes and traffic....if you have been to Galway ,then would know of a city like that , not Belfast

more
    • 15 hour transit/ stopover?

London Jul 3, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Hi all!
      I am soon to be travelling to Mauritius with my 2 small children from London.
      We have a 15 hour transit.
      My daughter has learning disabilities, she will be using her pushchair.
      I was wanting to know about assistance at Dubai and what I can arrange prior to travel. Any advice gratefully received.

more
    • AshtonR's Profile Photo

Travel destinations in Winter

United Kingdom 12 hours ago

Hey! My family and I are thinking about travelling to UK/Europe in January. We are seasonal workers so winter is the only time we can travel. I'm looking for some suggestions on a winter suggestive itinerary. We aren't really winter sports people, so that doesn't really matter to us. We could be travelling up to 6 weeks and could like to check out a few places but not jump around every few days. We'd like to see Germany at least. Can anyone give me a suggestion on a nice cost effective journey through UK/Europe - thanks so much!

more
    • cheap shoes?

Teignmouth 16 hours ago

Where can i get shoes (Trainers) for not more than £10?

more
    • Manchester discount card

Manchester Jul 21, 2016 at 3:47 AM

Hi,
      Is theMANCHESTERcard.com discount card worth buying?
      Tommy

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Is it worth 8 days

Northern Ireland Jul 20, 2016 at 5:26 PM

We were in Ireland last October ,going back this year...staying first 10 days in kinsale ,near cork.....then up Northern Ireland ...don't love big cities like Dublin .. We loved Gaway ....what about Northern Ireland , ( Belfast ). Need some other places....need your help......Martin

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Around Wiltshire area

England Jul 17, 2016 at 2:42 AM

I would like your ideas of where to use has a base to stay and visit other places by bus ( mainly ) or train. Which is best connected? - My places i wish to visit are, Swindon, Didcot rail centre, Salisbury, Amesbury, Devizes, Marlborough , and Winchester. I would stay 4 or 5 nights, would two bases be any good ? Would not go to all places Thanks.

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

Fife coastal path

Scotland Jul 6, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hello,

I think we will have a day trip tomorrow from Edinburgh to St. Andrews along the coast by train and bus, as per my travel question yesterday. Thanks for all the great answers. I am planning to follow Fergie's route via Dunfermline by train, then bus to st Andrews, stopping off at Anstruther and Crail.

Then two or three hours in St. Andrews, then train to Edinburgh.

How does that sound in terms of enjoyment and time feasibility? Happy to get back to Edinburgh about 8.30 or so.

Thanks,
      Lucy

more
    • this weekend

Goathland Jul 1, 2016 at 1:55 PM

What is happening this weekend in gothland

more
    • Transit Time

Heathrow Yesterday

Thank you in advance for the help and advice.

We are flying into Heathrow from Charlotte, USA on American Air. We then are connecting on to an Iceland air flight to Iceland. Since Amerian Air, and Iceland Air, do not share ticketing or baggage, I have to purchase two separate tickets. I will have to go thru passport control upon arrival into Heathrow, claim my baggage, exit the airport, find the correct terminal in which Iceland Air is departing from, then recheck my baggage at the Iceland Air counter, go back thru security, and,,,,,sit down.

My question is, how long will it reasonable take to do the above?

Thanks again.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Heip,northern ireland

Northern Ireland Yesterday

Going end of October , about 10 days.....where would suggest we go.......just looking for places.....we don't do bar scenes....

more
    • live music during the day

London Yesterday

live music during the day

Hi, I'm going back to London with my girlfriend in a couple weeks and we were wondering where was the best place to find live music during the day on a Saturday? We're partial to a few pints and a bit of acoustic.

Cheers

more
    • Getting from train station to bus station

Bangor Jul 18, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Having problems finding out best way to get from the Bangor train station to the bus station. Are coming into train station on Monday evening July 25, and need to catch to bus to Caernarfon right away.

Thanks!

more
    • sammie's Profile Photo

How to get to castle from chapel

Roslin Jul 13, 2016 at 2:37 AM

Is it possible to get to the castle from the chapel site? Or do we need to walk around the whole site and cross the river North Esk. I can not find any clear answers on the website of the Rosslyn chapel.

Thanks for your reply!

more
    • sass1217's Profile Photo

Easiest way to get to Victoria Station from Heathrow

London 19 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for the easiest, not necessarily the quickest, way to get to Victoria from Heathrow. We will be traveling on a Saturday morning around 10:00. I have a 7 day travelpass covering zones 1-4. The less transfers, the better. Time is not necessarily of the essence, as we cannot check into our hotel until 14:00. We are traveling from the US for a 10 day stay, so will have at least 1, if not 2 bags each.

Thanks for your help!

more
    • Transportation from Southampton to Heathrow

London Jul 8, 2016 at 6:45 AM

How can I get from the port Southampton to the airport Heathrow?

more
    • Deciding between 2 hotels in London

London Jul 1, 2016 at 3:53 AM

I need advice in choosing between two hotels (London house hotel in Bayswater) and (Bladford near madame tussauds). The first is less expensive, slightly larger room, better rated, but I hear the location is crowded. The bladford is nice, but more expensive, but the location seems nicer than bayswater. Any ideas/advice? thank you!

more
    • sass1217's Profile Photo

Pub suggestions to catch a Tottenham match

London Jul 25, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Hello,

My son & I will be visiting London in September, and although Tottenham is playing during that time, we can't fit an "away" game into our schedule. Is it customary for fans to go out and watch matches at pubs, as we do American football in the US? If so, we're looking for a fun and energetic Tottenham "friendly" pub to catch a match while we're in town. Thanks!!!!

-sass

more
    • london travel

Watford Jul 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM

i want to get in to london and back from central watford where i'm staying with my family, which stations are the easiest to travel between for all the tourist stuff bearing in mind we've never done it before and are extremely nervous, thanks in advance

more
    • English Teaching Courses in Asia

London Jul 16, 2016 at 12:11 PM

In which country in Asia can I follow a world class English teaching course? I'd like a 4 - 6 week intensive course. Which one is the best value for money?

more
    • Place for dinner and drinks

London Jul 15, 2016 at 2:43 AM

Hi,
      Was wondering if there is any good place for dinner and drink around London eye? Taking team out tonight (5 of us), would like to be able to chat and connect with them while we drink. Budget £200. Thanks.

more
    • accomodation east london

London Jul 6, 2016 at 11:23 PM

clean dwelling,for Mum Dad and young daughter air bnb etc reasonably priced in east London
      thank you Robert

more
    • Best Hotel to Stay in London?

London Jul 22, 2016 at 11:50 AM

Hi I will be visiting London in month of August! So please guide me the best hotel to stay in Cheers!

more