change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gmg88860's Profile Photo

Travel flow around Salvador Nov 10-25

Brazil Oct 19, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Flying into SSA around Nov 10 I want to visit the following places with minimal doubling back. How does this look?

Nov 10 -arrive Salvador for Foz de Iguacu
      3 nights Salvador -
      3 days/2 night side trip Lencois (night bus from Salvador)
      2 night side trip Sao Felix/Cachoreia (from Lencois via Feira de Santana (bus)
      -Salvador via bus from Sao Felix/Cachoreia
      3+ night side trip Morro de Sao Paulo or maybe on to Boipeba (boat/boat) Somewhere with a decent balance of not to busy but not too secluded. a little nightlife is good, no wild parties. I'm 55 :)
      depart Salvador around Nov 25 for Rio

Thanks in advance

• gmg88860's Profile Photo

Chapada Diamantina

Brazil Oct 19, 2016 at 7:13 PM

What is the weather like around Lençois in mid November? I read somewhere rains come in November. I'm thinking of a daypack only 3 day side trip from Salvador. Would I need rain gear?

• Jobs in Ilheus?

by injapan Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I am hoping to move to Ilheus with my family for about 6 months. I would like to find a job teaching English while I am there. I have a master's degree in teaching English and many years of experience. Any ideas on how to go about my job search? Thanks!

• Bus from Ilheus to Victoria da Conquista

by 1CAROL Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 1:09 AM

Please can anyone advise of a bus company that I can contact and book a bust trip for me and my family from Ilheus to Victoria da Conquista. We are needing to the bus trip mid December 04. How long does it take, how often does it run, where do you go to get the bus and how much does it cost. Is it safe travelling with 2 small children, 3 year old and 2 month old? Regards Carol

1 Answer Oct 15, 2004 at 10:12 PM
    • Bus info--Ilheus to Rio

by adsq Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 12:46 PM

Does anyone have any information about taking the bus from Ilheus to Rio? Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 4, 2004 at 9:34 AM
    • Cell phones

by bakerbaby2 Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 12:08 PM

What cell phone's work to call the U.S. in Ilheus?