Hyden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beaches of WA

Perth 18 hours ago

Ive lived in NSW and QLD, and i was always able to dig out pipi's at the beach in the sand. However, coming to Perth i have yet to find a beach which has any.
      If anyone knows of a beach where you are able to find pipi's, i will be very grateful

Regards.
      S.H

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

First visit to Perth in September

Perth Jul 2, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Hi
      I am planning my trip to Perth in September.

Please let me know if it will be good time for wine tours? Shall I do a DIY self drive tour or join a tour? Advice appreciated.

I plan to spend 6 days in the city (sightseeing mostly). This is a family trip with children (less than 5 years old) so I thought of Perth Zoo, Caversham Wildlife Park - please suggest what else would be good to see in the city / day excursion from city.

Thereafter a couple of us (adults) are planning to extend the trip for another 6 days and drive the Indian Ocean Drive / visit national parks. Please suggest an itenary.

Thank you very much! =)

more
    • Perth weather

Perth Jul 27, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Hi everyone,
      Me and my girlfriend are traveling to Perth on the 31st of August till the 18th of September for my birthday. we have already booked everything but as we was looking at things to do there I seen a few people saying that the weather wasn't too good that time! My question is bearin mind that I live in the uk will the weather be good enough for beaches, swimming, sunbathing etc and what temperature will it be just so we know not to pack the suit cases full of light summer clothes which we have just bought?

more