VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Hyde Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation between Bard College and Mount Holyoke College‏‏

by messishine Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I'm a student from Bard College and I wonder if there is any public transportation between Bard Collge and Mount Holyoke College in MA. It takes only 2 hours to drive from Bard Collge to Mount Holyoke College, but I don't have a car. Could you please tell me the fastest way to get to Mount Holyoke College from Bard College by public transportation?

THX~

• eumaxrpaiva's Profile Photo

Colleges! Can i study there?

by eumaxrpaiva Online Now Jun 16, 2003 at 11:20 AM

Hi there! My girfriend is going to study and live in Hyde Park at the Cullinary Institute of America. I decided to live there with her , and to study in a Comunity College, since I dont have enough money to pay a private one. I decided to study something related to Hotel and Tourism. Therefore i visited the www.SUNY.edu to find out what colleges offers those courses. There are lots of them. The problem is , that I have no ideas , which colleges are far from where im going to live. I mean , I dont know if I can get in these colleges by train, how long it takes, if is worth going there everyday. The colleges available are... DELHI / Broome / Schenectady / Tompkins Cortland / Clinton / Plattsburgh / Finger Lakes / Genesee / Sullivan County / Mohawk Valley / Onondaga / Erie / Dutchess / Jefferson / Morrisville / Buffalo If you know how to go from Hyde Park to at least one of these colleges, or how to help me discovering this information please let me know. Your information will surely be very helpfull. Thank you in anticipation Looking forward to know these information Max

7 Answers Jun 17, 2003 at 5:17 AM
    • eumaxrpaiva's Profile Photo

Colleges! Can i study there?

by eumaxrpaiva Online Now Jun 16, 2003 at 11:16 AM

Hi there! My girfriend is going to study and live in Hyde Park at the Cullinary Institute of America. I decided to live there with her , and to study in a Comunity College, since I dont have enough money to pay a private one. I decided to study something related to Hotel and Tourism. Therefore i visited the www.SUNY.edu to find out what colleges offers those courses. There are lots of them. The problem is , that I have no ideas , which colleges are far from where im going to live. I mean , I dont know if I can get in these colleges by train, how long it takes, if is worth going there everyday. The colleges available are... DELHI / Broome / Schenectady / Tompkins Cortland / Clinton / Plattsburgh / Finger Lakes / Genesee / Sullivan County / Mohawk Valley / Onondaga / Erie / Dutchess / Jefferson / Morrisville / Buffalo If you know how to go from Hyde Park to at least one of these colleges, or how to help me discovering this information please let me know. Your information will surely be very helpfull. Thank you in anticipation Looking forward to know these information Max