change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nyceagle1633's Profile Photo

When and Where to Stay on the Alabama Coast

Alabama Oct 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Looking for either December or early April to go to Alabama. Never been. Want to do the coast. Which is the nicest beach, not too loud. Is the water warm enough in December or April/May.

• How good is the nightlife in Montgomery?

Montgomery Oct 20, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hi all, seeing as I'm from England (small place) basically nearly everywhere in the US has something of value for me to see during the day (generally) even if its just the US culture; which I love. I'm planning to visit Montgomery & Birmingham or just 1 of them. Is there a good nightlife in these places?
      Many thanks

• suekay3's Profile Photo

Light show....

by suekay3 Online Now Sep 13, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Is the light show a permanent exhibit? We will be there at the end of October.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2015 at 3:38 PM
    • Help got a question

by NicholasS Online Now Jan 12, 2015 at 5:45 PM

Are there any reasonable townhouses in good area ? Less than $700

1 Answer Jan 13, 2015 at 7:46 AM
    • 9tigers's Profile Photo

visit the space and rocket center

by 9tigers Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 11:08 AM

does it open Sat? how much does the ticket cost?
      is it worth it?
      I visited their web site and it is really not a good site, I could not find info that I need.
      please help

1 Answer Mar 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM
    • Moving soon..... but where?

by ewary Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 5:36 PM

We are moving our family to HSV this fall and I have very mixed feelings about going. Can anyone give us some insight as to nice area's to look for a house. We're hoping for a neighborhood with big trees, sidewalks, parks, good schools, safe, a library and throw in a neighborhood coffee shop and it would be perfect! Someplace nice, but still diverse would be the ideal. We hope to buy a home and are open to something older as long as it isn't a "fixer upper" (two kids under four make that impossible at the moment!). We would also consider living in a rural area too, if that's not too scary. I'm not into living in some new subdivision if I can help it. I'd appreciate any advise.

3 Answers Aug 3, 2006 at 6:37 PM
    • scubashark's Profile Photo

Moving to Huntsville

by scubashark Online Now May 23, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I'll be moving there soon. What sort of town is it? How diverse is it? How open minded are the people there?

1 Answer Sep 21, 2005 at 6:22 AM
    • williewest's Profile Photo

Possible move

by williewest Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 7:26 PM

Might be transferred to this area. Any suggestion as to what "burg" area I should look at first?

3 Answers Aug 3, 2006 at 6:43 PM