VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Huntingdon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• airkarat's Profile Photo

Recommendation for a good hair salon in Huntingdon

by airkarat Online Now Apr 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Hello,

I have a midweek three-hour stop over in Huntingdon (train) and need to look good for an evening meeting in Peterborough. I don't need a cut, just a shampoo and style to make me feel less like I'm living out of a suitcase. I see there are several shops in the high street - what can you recommend in the middle-price range? As for brief tourism, I'm thinking about a walk to Godmanchester if its not raining. If it is rainy, where is a good cafe in Huntingdon?

Thanks,

Lisa

2 Answers Apr 20, 2010 at 5:46 AM
    • Day trips from Huntingdon

by Becky1832 Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I'm going to be visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Huntingdon in June. They will both be working during the day, and I'm wondering if there are any 'day trips' I could take. They haven't lived there long, so they aren't of much help to me. Also, I've heard there are 'day trips' to Paris-is that something I could get to close to Huntingdon? I won't have a car, so will have to rely on public transportation. Thanks in advance for your help!
      Becky

6 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM
    • Train from Huntingdon to London?

by Becky1832 Online Now Feb 7, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Hi,
      I'm going to be visiting England in June, and will be spending some time in Huntingdon. I'm wondering if there is a train from there to London, or if you could recommend some other transportation other than car. Thanks for your help!
      Becky

6 Answers Feb 9, 2006 at 5:33 AM