change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Searching for a ride from the netherlands

Ozora Jul 8, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm Stijn a Dutch guy (20 years Old), yesterday I unfortunately got to hear that my ride to OZORA can't go anymore! And since I don't have a car/drivers license i'm searching for a new ride! Is there anyone who still got a free spot in there car for me?

Of course i'm willing to share the cost with you!

Greetings Stijn

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Budapest Airport's NEW Official Shuttle Service Provider

Budapest Jul 2, 2016 at 9:24 AM

We are arriving on 22July at 00.10. There's a new Official Shuttle Service provided by www.minibud.hu. They were launched in MARCH 2016.
      They have quoted me a reasonable price on-line, but I would like to have a report from somebody who has used their service. Do they have any luggage space? I ask because they suggest you book a "spare seat" for l"extra uggage"..

more
    • Budapest baths

Budapest Jul 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Budapest during one week (flying there this Wednesday) and wonder of anyone can recommend the time (day and/or time) when it is the least people there or at least tell when it is the most people there, so we could avoid those hours:-) We would prefer not to stand in the line for too long and miss the rest of the city.
      Thanks!
      Koshka_ru

more
    • transportation

Balatonfured Jul 4, 2016 at 10:10 PM

How can I get from Balatonfured to Keszthely and back - day trip.
      Where can I rent a car? or a taxi is feasible?
      Please advise,
      Thank you

more
    • Traveling from Hungary to Slovakia

Hungary Jul 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Siofok to Budapest to Bratislava. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

more
    • Alcohol prices

Budapest Jun 26, 2016 at 1:44 AM

How much is alcohol prices in Budapest as we thinking of having a stag do there
      Cheers

more
    • Budapest baths

Budapest Jul 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      We are going to visit Budapest during one week (flying there this Wednesday) and wonder of anyone can recommend the time (day and/or time) when it is the least people there or at least tell when it is the most people there, so we could avoid those hours:-) We would prefer not to stand in the line for too long and miss the rest of the city.
      Thanks!
      Koshka_ru

2 Answers Jul 18, 2016 at 1:50 PM
    • Searching for a ride from the netherlands

Ozora Jul 8, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm Stijn a Dutch guy (20 years Old), yesterday I unfortunately got to hear that my ride to OZORA can't go anymore! And since I don't have a car/drivers license i'm searching for a new ride! Is there anyone who still got a free spot in there car for me?

Of course i'm willing to share the cost with you!

Greetings Stijn

1 Answer Jul 8, 2016 at 11:22 AM
    • transportation

Balatonfured Jul 4, 2016 at 10:10 PM

How can I get from Balatonfured to Keszthely and back - day trip.
      Where can I rent a car? or a taxi is feasible?
      Please advise,
      Thank you

2 Answers Jul 5, 2016 at 6:12 PM
    • Traveling from Hungary to Slovakia

Hungary Jul 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Hi,

In August we (a late 20s couple) are traveling from Siofok to Budapest to Bratislava. Do you think we should take a train or a bus? Also, do you have any recommendations on which train or bus company and if the tickets should be purchased in advance?

Many thanks for your assistance :)
      Rachel

2 Answers Jul 4, 2016 at 3:31 AM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Budapest Airport's NEW Official Shuttle Service Provider

Budapest Jul 2, 2016 at 9:24 AM

We are arriving on 22July at 00.10. There's a new Official Shuttle Service provided by www.minibud.hu. They were launched in MARCH 2016.
      They have quoted me a reasonable price on-line, but I would like to have a report from somebody who has used their service. Do they have any luggage space? I ask because they suggest you book a "spare seat" for l"extra uggage"..

1 Answer Jul 2, 2016 at 10:06 AM
    • Alcohol prices

Budapest Jun 26, 2016 at 1:44 AM

How much is alcohol prices in Budapest as we thinking of having a stag do there
      Cheers

10 Answers Jun 28, 2016 at 4:25 AM
    • How much Forint for 4 days

Budapest Jun 7, 2016 at 7:41 AM

Myself and 3 friends are staying at an AirBnb in Budapest for 4 days next week. Can anybody advise us how much Forint to take?

We will probably go to 1 or 2 museums and eat 1 large meal a day

3 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 2:35 PM
    • Free public transport for elderly people?

Budapest Jun 2, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Hi
      My parents are soon going to Budapest. I've heard the public transports are free for elderly (retired) people. What do they need to do to get that opprtunity? Should they get a special ticket? If so, are they avaliable in all ticketing sites?

3 Answers Jun 3, 2016 at 4:29 AM
    • Bubbles with lavender taste

Budapest Jun 1, 2016 at 8:45 AM

In a restaurant in Budapest I've been served Hungarian "Champagne" with a slightly taste of lavender added. Very nice as a drink before dinner. Do anyone know what is added and where I may find it? Is this a common drink in Hungary?

6 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 2:44 PM
    • accisseble apartment for wheel chair to rent

Budapest May 31, 2016 at 2:06 PM

I will be in Budapest with my partner who is withwheelchair between 19-23.6.2016. We would like to rent an accessible apartment in Budapest instead of staying in a hotel. Is it possible to find such an appartment ?

other question, what is the average fee for parking in Budapest?

Every help will be very appriciated

thanx
      zsuzs

2 Answers Jun 2, 2016 at 8:37 AM
    • alemap33's Profile Photo

Gettin around

Budapest May 31, 2016 at 8:57 AM

I am leading a group (8) of young adults to Sebia stopping for a day and a night in Budapest we are 15-20 minutes from the airport on Népszínház street . Would someone please give us some high lights to see and if at all possible how to get there. I would love it if you would put together a plan for the day and transportation thank you. I usually love planning but I'm running out of time.

2 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 3:50 PM
    • I want to take a hitch hiker

Budapest May 30, 2016 at 5:58 AM

Hello iam debby. Iam looking for somebody who wants to drive with me and my dog to ozora festival and share a little with the costs.

Greatings

1 Answer May 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM
    • Web Address of Opera House in Debrecen

Debrecen May 4, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Have you the web address of Opera House in Debrecen. Thanks,

6 Answers May 5, 2016 at 7:02 AM
    • What to wear in May

Budapest Apr 16, 2016 at 5:57 PM

What casual clothes do men wear in late may

3 Answers Apr 17, 2016 at 1:19 AM
    • Does it take long to transfer from Kelenföld bus station to Kelenföld railway station?

Budapest Apr 14, 2016 at 8:23 AM

Hi. I will be on a bus arriving in Budapest Kelenföld bus station at around 5.50am. I intend to transfer to a train at Kelenföld railway station that leaves for Zagreb at 6.07am. Is doing so advisable since the time gap for transfer is so small? Will I be able to make the train?

Hopefully someone can give me their advice! Thank you! 

2 Answers Apr 14, 2016 at 4:53 PM
    • Opera in Debrecen

Debrecen Apr 11, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Are there opera house or music hall in Debrecen

2 Answers Apr 11, 2016 at 8:15 AM
    • Recommendations for stag do

Budapest Mar 15, 2016 at 7:49 AM

Hi we are a group of 15 travelling to Budapest for a stag do. We will be staying near the main train station. Looking for good bars and restaurants to visit and other recommendations for our visit.

Thanks in advance

4 Answers Jun 7, 2016 at 1:26 AM
    • RSJ333's Profile Photo

Budapest Adult Entertainment.

Budapest Mar 13, 2016 at 5:12 PM

Anyone can give me some pointers on adult entertainment in Budapest.
      I'm planning to go there in the next 6 months.

Thank you

RAY ST JOHN

1 Answer Mar 13, 2016 at 5:44 PM
    • Nightclubs Thursday and Friday

Budapest Feb 11, 2016 at 3:58 AM

Hi My wife and I are staying Budapest centre 25th &26th Feb, can anyone recommend a nightclub that plays house music and has dancers or similar entertainment now that Studio is closed?

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 11, 2016 at 6:58 AM
    • need advice about street music

Budapest Feb 4, 2016 at 12:37 PM

hi, is busking legal? or even it is not do people do anyways? some advice pls

5 Answers Feb 5, 2016 at 4:15 PM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

metro transfer tickets?

Budapest Feb 4, 2016 at 9:24 AM

What happened to the old transfer tickets? i.e. if you want to make a journey which includes 2 metro lines? The machines don;t sell them. Is it enough to buy one 350 ft ticket?

6 Answers Feb 4, 2016 at 1:22 PM
    • EUROS in Budapest

Budapest Feb 2, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Are euros used in Budapest?
      Thanks for info
      Losham

7 Answers Feb 11, 2016 at 1:19 PM
    • Bluebug_49's Profile Photo

Visa documents for visitng friend in Hungary

Hungary Jan 12, 2016 at 4:25 AM

I'm an Indian. I want to visit my friend in Hungary. I will be staying at their place for two months. So he is my host and also sponsoring my travel cost i.e. the flight cost. I just finished studies in mid 2015, so I'm still unemployed. VFS wrote to me that my friend has to submit last 3 months' salary and bank statement, sponsorship letter and invitation letter issued by Hungarian office of immigration and a cover letter. But they also asked he needs to submit tax returns of three years. But he is working in Austria in last two years for few months (didn't live in Austria more than 6 months) and will be back to Hungary before my trip. And the personal taxes are deducted from salary. And I guess the rest tax is 0% as my friend's annual salary is under 11000 euro. I myself don't pay tax yet, so I don't understand these much. They didn't say much that my friend has to send those in post or what, original or copy...nothing. In other hand, my father worked here for 30 years, so he has all the statements and tax papers. Can it be like I show my father is sponsoring me and my friend is hosting me? I can give my father the money back later (though I don't know if they need to see by whose money I bought the ticket). Also I don't know which thing to do first i.e. booking air ticket or insurance, but before everything I need to be sure of the visa documents. So I'm not sure what to do and what documents to submit. Kind advices are welcome. Thank you.

3 Answers Jan 12, 2016 at 1:05 PM
    • Transportation and tour

Szombathely Dec 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM

Four of us are going to arrive in June. I will need someone to pick us up at the train station who can take us around and give us a tour of the city. Is this a possibility??

1 Answer Dec 11, 2015 at 1:44 PM
    • How much is to buy a Hungarian Prepaid Simcard ?

Hungary Nov 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM

I mainly need a Simcard to receive card. How much minimum is to buy a Prepaid Simcard ? how much is the balance after that ? How long is the card valid ? How much is the next minimum balance topup ? Maybe someone can call to Telecom, Vodafone, Telenor etc.

1 Answer Nov 24, 2015 at 2:23 PM
    • Dance Clubs on Thursday Night in Budapest

Budapest Nov 11, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I was wondering it anyone has any suggestions for dance clubs in Budapest for Thursday nights. I know it might not be the best night but that's the only night I can party. Any suggestions? I would prefer Techno clubs but if there aren't any good ones, any dance clubs will do. thanks

2 Answers Nov 25, 2015 at 7:50 AM
    • Looking for a good steak restaurant in Budapest

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Does anyone know of a restaurant in Budapest to get a nice steak dinner? We will be celebrating a special occasion and my husband would love a great steak.
      Thank you

8 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 4:26 AM
    • looking for local folk dance and music

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 4:20 PM

We are traveling to Budapest for the two weeks of Dec.6th-14th. I see on those two weekends there are not performances of the Budapest Folkloric show or the Cymbalom Symphony except for Dec. 5th when we won"t be there yet. We would like to experience both and are greatly disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any other performances. Does anyone have any suggestions for us other than to change our dates of our visit?

Thank you

8 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 12:12 PM
    • songlines's Profile Photo

Traditional Hungarian foods

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Going to Budapest early December. I am looking for a place where they serve genuine Hungarian foods in non touristic surroundings :-) Any tips?
      Thank you.

15 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 10:48 PM
    • Bakeware supplies

Budapest Nov 1, 2015 at 4:53 PM

I am wondering where in Budapest I might find older used bakeware items such as dough bowls, rolling pins, bread pans etc. I prefer older, used but functional items, but would also enjoy looking at new items for sale. Any recommendations? Thank you.

5 Answers Nov 4, 2015 at 9:20 AM