I will be in Xian from 9-15 October this year. I have a few questions:
- is there a need to configure my Samsung Note to access internet?
- is it cheaper to use private taxi/driver or to join advertised tours on viator for two senior travellers
- how to get to Citadines Central Aparthotel from Xian airport?
Appreciate advice. Thank you.
I'm teaching English in Yangchun for 4 months as an internship. Does anyone know what is there around to visit on weekends? Or what places are nice to go out to in the city (parks, entertainment)?
Also, if you know how I could find some internationals or English speakers it would be very helpful!
I am going to be in Kashgar from Sep 24 - 27 - looking for a day tour to Karakul Lake & Karakoram HWY. Any recommendations please? Or would it be better if I just organize it once I get there?
I want to join a tour group.
Any opinion on these dates below:
1) Feb 22- Was thinking about winter dreamland. But not sure if end feb is like that or just very misty?
2) March 10 / March 22 / March 29
3) April 05/ April 19/ April 28
4) May 05/ May 17 = Spring? Better than march/april?
I need advice please.
I am flying to New Zealand and I have loong stop overs in Shanghai (8hrs) and on the return Beijing (7hrs)
I would like to get out of the airport and explore a bit. I am travelling with 10yr old little girl.
So how feasable is to go out and have quick look see in Shanghai and Beijing?
Is the airports too far away from the center?
Can you suggest quick short convinient tour for the two of us? And maybe nice authentic place to have bite to eat?
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|