Hortaleza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Toledo and Segovia Day Trips

Madrid Jun 28, 2016 at 5:02 AM

We are planning day trips in September out of Madrid to Toledo and Segovia. We have allotted a Saturday and Monday, and are wondering which city we should visit on which day to minimize the crowds.

more
    • 55 minute layover in Madrid, Barajas to transfer from terminal 4 to 4S-- sufficient amount of time?

Madrid Jul 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Hi everyone,
      I recently booked a ticket from Tel-Aviv, Israel to Funchal,Madeira, with a connection at Madrid barajas.
      I booked the ticket via a travel agency and the operating airline is Iberia , however, i'm a little concerned about the transfer time from terminal 4 to 4S- my flight lands in Madrid at 10:40 at terminal 4, then the flight to Funchal,Madeira departs at 11:35 at terminal 4s, totalling about one hour between touch down and take off, a timeframe within which I have to get from the plane to the departure gate.
      I've done my homework and read about the underground 5 minute train, but ideally I'd really like to have an account of someone who's faced the same transfer; is it possible in one hour ? I'd just like to know it this is a /possible/ amount of time, so as to know if I should get a train down instead, i dont know any thing about barajas and how it goes
      I'd be very grateful for any information anyone can bring to the matter.
      Thanks to all who read :)

more
    • Grevil's Profile Photo

Arriving Madrid Airport just after midnight

Madrid Jul 13, 2016 at 3:57 AM

We have seen a reasonably priced flight with Aegean Air which arrives just after midnight on a week night.
      Will there likely be problems or dangers getting to our city hotel from the airport at that time of night?

Would extra cost of an earlier arrival be worth it?

more