Hope

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling in November

Vancouver Jul 2, 2016 at 8:15 AM

How is the weather and scenery in Vancouver in November? Planning on travel with my husband and son for about 7 days! Feedback please! TIA!

more
    • beltlab's Profile Photo

Any groups in Canada that sponsor Everest trips?

Vancouver Jul 19, 2016 at 3:17 AM

I live in Vancouver. Travelling has been my passion ever since I can remember, but due to the fact that I’ve not been able to afford the expensive air tickets and other costs, my trips have been limited to the North American Continent. I’ve always nurtured a passion towards climbing some of the greatest Mountains in the world, especially Kilimanjaro and Mount Everest.
      But then again, as I was checking the costs for these trips I realized there’s no way in hell that I could afford any of these trips.
      I was going through some articles and blogs the other day when I came across a blog on the online portal of Freshslice Pizza ( freshslice.com/ravil-everest... ).
      Here, the CEO of the company sponsored the dreams of a man to conquer Everest itself.
      Is there any such similar person or group of people willing to sponsor a like minded person to achieve his dream of conquering the mighty mountains of the world?

Desperately hoping for a positive reply.
      Thanks a million! :)

more