Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What can I do on a Sunday in Marken?

Marken Jul 15, 2016 at 6:00 AM

I would like to know if there is anything to do on Marken, Amsterdam
      on a Sunday besides restaurants. Is there a museum open or the
      Dutch shoe factory or something interesting for a tourist to do?

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Buckwheat Pannenkoeken?

Amsterdam Jul 10, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Does anyone know of a good place in central Amsterdam that serves a savory (not sweet) buckwheat pannenkoeken?

more
    • Haarlem P&R

Haarlem Jul 3, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Visitng Haarlem for one day before returning a car in Amsterdam Need to find a place to park the car.

Could not find any place for free other than the 2 P&R places. How much is it to take the train (or woud it be a bus) from each of these P&R's to Haarlem central?

And how much to take a train from Amsterdam to Haarlem? Since another option would be to return the car in Amsterdam first, and then take a train to Haarlem.

Thanks

more
    • Best centrally located hotel?

Amsterdam Yesterday

We would like to be able to walk the city and also be located near mass transit. What hotel do you recommend?

more
    • 4 day trip

Amsterdam Jul 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Hi experts, we (me & my wife) we have 4 days from next Thursday till Sunday, we live in Holland and want to go for vacations, anyone has any suggestions? as we don't want to travel a lot but enjoy our time, relaxing and sightseeing.
      need help..

more
    • Can I get a large amount of euros after banking hours?

Amsterdam Jul 5, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Arriving @ Schipol at 21:30, I will need 400 euros that night to pay for lodging. I'm staying in a private home for 4 nights and the host has requested cash on arrival. I'm guessing that any airport bank would be closed. I have an ATM card, but I don't know if a withdrawal of that amount is allowed.

more
    • First time traveller to Amsterdam

Amsterdam Jul 11, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Hi we are 5 friends traveling to Amsterdam for the first time. Where should we stay and few good places to eat and visit if you could recommend? We are planning to spend 3 nights in Amsterdam.. Is it fine or should it be more or less?

more
    • Coming to Hoorn this weekend. Looking for info on markets & nightlife.

by Exploringfun1 Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I'm coming via boat from Amsterdam arriving Saturday. Are there any markets on Saturday afternoons? Is there an Ironmongery or Metal Museum (really like old locks, keys and intricate ironmongery - bit unusual, especially for a girl!). Also, is there anything to see/do for nightlife?
      Would appreciate any tips/ideas. Thanks.

13 Answers May 30, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    • train information

by linkengen Online Now Apr 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM

We have booked a holiday staying in hotel Vooroever in Wervershoof and would like to know if there is a train station there and if there is a direct train from Amsterdam.
      Thank you.

5 Answers Apr 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM
    • garlandsofgrace's Profile Photo

Edam-Hoorn-Haarlem February 25, 2009

by garlandsofgrace Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 8:52 AM

We plan to stay in Edam. From Edam we want to get to Haarlem. If we travelled (public transportation) from Edam to Hoorn could we get to Haarlem without going to Amsterdam. Please be specific if this is possible. The only reason we would be going to Hoorn is to get to Haarlem. To get from Edam to Amsterdam we realize that is possible. We want the best routing to get from Edam to Haarlem! Thank you for consideration of this inquiry.

4 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM
    • Urgent Accommodation need

by aycakaya Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Hi, we need accommodation in Hoorn - Noord Holland urgently. Preferably a cheap but comfortable accommodation. It may be a room to be rented by a family.

The dates are from August 3 to August 18, 2006.

I will appreciate any suggestions. But please hurry. Because August 3 is just a few days from now.

Thnak you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Ayca Kaya

3 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    • nuppe's Profile Photo

Matjes -where?

by nuppe Online Now May 20, 2003 at 6:46 AM

Where is the perfect place to eat Matjes in Holland? I want to write about it inNorway, searching a nice, maybe historic setting, a good place and maybe someone with knowledge of dutch food culture. Maybe a cheap place to stay too...

13 Answers May 22, 2003 at 12:57 AM