change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marinegauthier's Profile Photo

Dury free opening and closing

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Do you know when is the schiphol airport duty free closing please?
      I would like to buy fragrence but I'm affraid it'll be clises when I get there.
      Thx!

more
    • Transferring back to US from Kenya with long layover

Schiphol Aug 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Since the last time I did this trip central security has been implemented. I have a long layover at Schiphol arriving from Kenya early in the morning. I want to go to the KLM lounge and take a shower upon arrival. Then go into Amsterdam for a few hours before my evening flight back to the US via Delta.

In the past I could go directly to the KLM lounge and then go thru passport control. However, now upon arriving from Kenya I must either 1. Exit the airport and go thru passport control and skip the lounge or 2. Use the transfer route and go thru transfer security to access the KLM lounge. If I choose option 2 and take the transfer route is there away then to exit the airport and go thru passport control?

more
    • Train tickets

Amsterdam Aug 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM

How much cost a train ticket to Colone Germany?

more
    • Anne Frank House Online Ticket Issues

Amsterdam Jul 28, 2016 at 7:58 AM

I am having trouble purchasing tickets through the website. I have tried 3 browsers and to no avail. It says there are tickets available, however, it will not allow me to select the time slot and number of people. Anyone else have this problem or a resolution??

more
    • Coming to Hoorn this weekend. Looking for info on markets & nightlife.

by Exploringfun1 Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I'm coming via boat from Amsterdam arriving Saturday. Are there any markets on Saturday afternoons? Is there an Ironmongery or Metal Museum (really like old locks, keys and intricate ironmongery - bit unusual, especially for a girl!). Also, is there anything to see/do for nightlife?
      Would appreciate any tips/ideas. Thanks.

13 Answers May 30, 2013 at 4:31 AM
    • train information

by linkengen Online Now Apr 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM

We have booked a holiday staying in hotel Vooroever in Wervershoof and would like to know if there is a train station there and if there is a direct train from Amsterdam.
      Thank you.

5 Answers Apr 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM
    • garlandsofgrace's Profile Photo

Edam-Hoorn-Haarlem February 25, 2009

by garlandsofgrace Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 8:52 AM

We plan to stay in Edam. From Edam we want to get to Haarlem. If we travelled (public transportation) from Edam to Hoorn could we get to Haarlem without going to Amsterdam. Please be specific if this is possible. The only reason we would be going to Hoorn is to get to Haarlem. To get from Edam to Amsterdam we realize that is possible. We want the best routing to get from Edam to Haarlem! Thank you for consideration of this inquiry.

4 Answers Feb 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM
    • Urgent Accommodation need

by aycakaya Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Hi, we need accommodation in Hoorn - Noord Holland urgently. Preferably a cheap but comfortable accommodation. It may be a room to be rented by a family.

The dates are from August 3 to August 18, 2006.

I will appreciate any suggestions. But please hurry. Because August 3 is just a few days from now.

Thnak you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Ayca Kaya

3 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    • nuppe's Profile Photo

Matjes -where?

by nuppe Online Now May 20, 2003 at 6:46 AM

Where is the perfect place to eat Matjes in Holland? I want to write about it inNorway, searching a nice, maybe historic setting, a good place and maybe someone with knowledge of dutch food culture. Maybe a cheap place to stay too...

13 Answers May 22, 2003 at 12:57 AM