Hoogkerk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost of march

Nijmegen May 24, 2016 at 12:45 AM

The Four day Nijmegen march, As an average how much would it cost an individual to participate in this event? I.E registration, accommodation, food and travel?

more
    • from wijkergouw to central station with wheelchair

Schellingwoude May 23, 2016 at 10:19 PM

Can I get to Amsterdam using bus or tram with a wheelchair?

more
    • Friesland camping

Provincie Friesland May 17, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Is it possible to travel Friesland with a tent and hitchinking? Is it allowed to set your tent up in anywhere you want?

more
    • Local tour guide

Arnhem May 12, 2016 at 3:47 PM

My wife and I will be in Arnhem in August and was wondering if there is a local guide that will give a Operation Market Garden for one day. We will be coming from Amsterdam.
      Thanks,
      Bruce H.

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Name of the Cemetery

Willemstad May 19, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Does anyone know the name of the cemetery around the Dome Church (either English or Dutch or both)? I have a photo but I can't read the name on the gate, and there doesn't seem to be any information on the internet about it (except that it exists)

more

Is it the Old Town Hall?

Willemstad May 14, 2016 at 7:42 AM

I have been writing tips on Willemstad, but I keep getting the Willemstad in Curacao. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the one in the Netherlands.

I have a lot of photos of a big building with a tower with a clock and a windvane.
      lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4...

Most places I look call this the Old Town Hall, but some say that Napoleon took care of the wonderful building created to store the gunpowder: the "Kruithuis". So I don't understand. Is this an old town hall that Napoleon re-purposed?

What does the windvane on the top depict?

And what are these things
      lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x...

more
    • APT River Cruise

Amsterdam May 9, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Where do they depart from?

more
    • I forgot my tramadol

Amsterdam May 2, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Can I get tramadol 50mg tabs over the counter. I arrived today and noticed I forgot my meds.im going to be here for 3 weeks so need my meds. I have a copy of my irish prescription. What do I do next. Pls help

more
    • tips required for Amsterdam family visit.

Amsterdam May 23, 2016 at 3:34 AM

Visited Amsterdam in 2004 but alone, little bit familiar with the city. I July 2016 travelling with family (3 kids, 11, 8 &4). Therefore need accurate information about hotel, Halal food, attractions and Mosque. I need help on following points:
      1. Cheap accommodation in city center. Independent room with breakfast
      2. Halal (Muslim) food places, not luxury places.
      3. Location of Mosque
      4. Tourist attractions like: windmills, landscapes, any attraction for kids, any ferry tour of the city.

more

Is this the location of the Royal Palace?

Het Loo May 15, 2016 at 2:08 PM

virtualtourist.com/travel/Eu...

Because I don't see it on the map. Not all the map pointer locations on VT are accurate. Most of the Het Loo tips are written on Apeldoorn. But if this is the palace location, I'd write my information here instead?

more